***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

One more win; for Walter Smith, his management team, the players, staff, owner, the fantastic support, and most importantly, the club, the greatest, and most successful club on the planet.

One more win for one of the greatest title victories ever.

One more win for one of the greatest...

walterq.jpg

16i9z4w.jpg

Lets do it Rangers!

I think we might see:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:lafferty: :jelavic:

But I don't care what the team is, just as long as we win!

No need to change a winning team.

If we do win it, either tomorrow or on Sunday, then this will be the best of the 3 that Walter has won in his 2nd spell IMO. We have had a depleted squad through lack of numbers and then injuries to key players, no money to really strengthen, sell our top scorer, compete on 4 fronts for most of the season and the ownership saga since November. celtc have also been the best they've been over the past 3 seasons. lennon made 3 really good signings in izaguirre, kayal and hooper...yet they are on course to finish 2nd...again.

That just shows what resilience, determination and togetherness this team has. Not to mention BOTTLE. :D

No Surrender

:21:

to be honest lads, after hearts taken a beating from us, and jim jeffries riled my lemons comments i can seriously see celtic losing tomoro, so Kilmarnock could end up being a pointless game.

Naw, we'll go and the tims can see the champions lift the trophy!

Same team. Apparently Eremenko, Bryson and Sissoko will all be missing for them on Sunday aswell.

I'm sure I read that Hammel and Eremenko are suspended?

Doesn't matter, Kilmarnock could have Messi, Ronaldo and Cavani, and it wouldn't matter a fuck...

My mate works at rugby park and the police is removing all killie fans before we lift the trophy. I have east stand tickets so does that mean i will no see us lift the trophy?

Nah mate, just tell them and theyll let you stay in.

They do that so any rangers fans lingering about outside can be let in to see the title being lifted, same happened at dundee utd two seasons ago.