***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Sure we'll win. Same team please ! No need to change Wylde, and McCulloch isn't fit enough yet. Sure the players'll be up for it. Walter deserves a fantastic last ever game :crabflute:

Same again Ramgers, no need to change. Just go out and seal the win.

Im sure I read another thread that said No surrender Davie Weir and Papac were suspended. I hope this is not the case. Can anyone enlighten me of this? Possibly the Mhanky mob trying to stir things up !

Come the Rangers, lets do this !

When was the last time we went a goal down?

I think the last time we went a goal down in the league was against Hearts on 22nd January.

Strangely enough, the last time we went a goal down and then went on to win was away against Kilmarnock on the 20th of November.

EDIT: Correction - it was Celtic away on 20th February when we last went a goal down.

Same again Ramgers, no need to change. Just go out and seal the win.

Im sure I read another thread that said No surrender Davie Weir and Papac were suspended. I hope this is not the case. Can anyone enlighten me of this? Possibly the Mhanky mob trying to stir things up !

Come the Rangers, lets do this !

Both available i'm sure, only suspended if either was booked against Motherwell.

I think the last time we went a goal down in the league was against Hearts on 22nd January.

Strangely enough, the last time we went a goal down and then went on to win was away against Kilmarnock on the 20th of November.

Was it not when celtic beat us 3-0?

Same team 100%.

People may question some Wylde's personal performances but we have improved dramatically as a team since he broke into our starting 11. Coincedence? Not for me - a natural winger who hugs the touchline has given us a much better shape.

Nah mate, just tell them and theyll let you stay in.

They do that so any rangers fans lingering about outside can be let in to see the title being lifted, same happened at dundee utd two seasons ago.

That's rather generous, I'm impressed!

That's rather generous, I'm impressed!

I think they see it as less trouble can be caused if the fans are inside the stadium. If you look back at videos of us winning the league at tannadice you'll see the home end filled with Rangers fans when the players were doing their lap.

Same team 100%.

People may question some Wylde's personal performances but we have improved dramatically as a team since he broke into our starting 11. Coincedence? Not for me - a natural winger who hugs the touchline has given us a much better shape.

He has been a great out-ball for us. We play so much better when the game is fast and flowing. Too many holding midfielders bog us down and we seem to struggle, maybe it's the quality of our holding midfielders tho :)! No question that our team should remain unchanged, phenomenal form!

Did i not read or hear somewhere that Papac and Weir would be suspended for this game or was it just my imagination?

Same again if im at it though!

It was on here a while back, but then someone else pointed out that it was incorrect.

Absolutely no need to change anything about the team or tactics. Same again, go out and attack from the first whistle and the title could be in the bag by half time.

The biggest danger is us ourselves. Ensure there are no individual errors and that we keep 11 men on the pitch, do this and we'll win it.

Starting to get the nerves already. Took Monday off so I can have a good drink.

Same team as last night. Press from the start and get an early goal. It could get uncomfortable if they are 1-0 and we are still drawing at half time

I can't fucking wait for this game. It could be brilliant.

It could also be fucking heartbreaking, so I'm obviously still shitting myself about it!

The players absolutely need to be fired up from the beginning for this. We have started games brilliantly recently, that needs to continue. Killie are awful, but we need to punish them early on. No sitting back either. I cannot wait for Sunday, will easily be the sweetest championship in my lifetime if we can make it happen.

The players absolutely need to be fired up from the beginning for this. We have started games brilliantly recently, that needs to continue. Killie are awful, but we need to punish them early on. No sitting back either. I cannot wait for Sunday, will easily be the sweetest championship in my lifetime if we can make it happen.

Aye. They need to start like they did against Dundee United, but instead of stopping, keep it up for the entire game and take no chances.