The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

Right, Neil Lennon is a millionaire.

Why doesnt he just quit Celtic, take his money abroad and go and live the comfortable, easy life.

I'll tell you why, he fucking loves it!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DOESN'T HE JUST DIE A FUCKING EXCRUTIATING DEATH,DIE LENNON DIE

Not cool man. But seriously why would anyone put up with it unless you love the attention.

And I'm not into the whole he likes managing Celtic argument. Is it really worth it?

Not cool man. But seriously why would anyone put up with it unless you love the attention.

And I'm not into the whole he likes managing Celtic argument. Is it really worth it?

If you were managing Rangers would it be worth it for you?

Either way, the guy clearly loves that club.

If you were managing Rangers would it be worth it for you?

Either way, the guy clearly loves that club.

I would honestly say no way! I would fuck off and support the club like I always did. Without getting my life threatened!

Right, Neil Lennon is a millionaire.

Why doesnt he just quit Celtic, take his money abroad and go and live the comfortable, easy life.

I'll tell you why, he fucking loves it!

Becauese he'd make enemies abroad as well.

This is a guy who is just a despicable person, no matter his job, or where he lives.

Can we honestly name any other football-connected person who is despised as much as this guy?

Or anyone outside of football for that matter?

FFS I maybe shouldnae say this, but I hate the cunt more than I hated Bin Laden!

I hate how this vile man is made out to be a victim, he is the one to ignited it all and continued to pour petrol over the fire. He never learns, even after a bomb was sent to him, he still continued to act inappropriately and spur these people on. He is the one who has disgraced Scottish football.

The guy loves the Attention. Like at the end of the game today, lennon walks off the park with two big polis, he knows the camera is on him. And he's walking around as if, look at me. And the cunts always the last one down the tunnel, he defo love the attention.

He behaves as if there is no attention on him and everyone is focused on his team. Its amazing at how thick and arrogant he is.

here's an idea, now it may be a crazy idea but fuck it, im putting it out there anyway

why dont, now hear me out okay, why dont we actually just FUCKING IGNORE HIM

seriously, if he actually does crave the attention for his actions, then dont fucking give him it

Easier saud than done, he will just go and threaten some other pregnant burd or have more dealings with the IRA.

Heard that he has an injunction placed on someone (haven't a clue what it is) and he will not be manager of Paedo FC.

Source isn't a football fan or anything his daughter works in the sherriff court. Not sure were he got his info about him not being at Celtic though. Most likely shite but never mind :chopometer:

They both had a fly kick at the guy and there is no way they could say this was in self defence, fair enough the guy is a wank for running at him but there was police etc there to deal with it and he was down on the ground when they kicked him.

Can't really understand why this thread was moved in here - the land that time forgot.

That pic should be used by all Rangers fans as Timmy will do all in their power before Sunday to turn this attack on Lennon to their advantage.

What do we do with it on RM?.... We move it.

Bet they wouldn't move it on TalkCeltic or KerryFail St - it would be a fuckin STICKY!

Celtic 1 Rangers 0 :anguish: