The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how anyone can see how Neil Lennon does not bring this upon himself. He has turned Scottish football into a complete riot this season, more than just dislike/hate and even bigotry. He is so hated and riles people up so much, that some one was willing to take a life ban and a possible jail sentence to get to him to knock him the fuck out.

And people will say he doesn't deserve it. The bigger picture needs to be looked at overall. He has accused teams of not trying, he has riled up opposition fans, he has been banned from the touch line for god knows how many games this season, he has been in arguments on the touch line with opposition players, he has got involved in conspiracy theories, he has basically called teams crap by accusing them of not trying (when we know teams do try, with basic logic used and analysing games).

The guy is an utter disgrace to football and is the light which starts the fire.

Thing is i am raging at the person who has done this they will play the victim card now all the way up to Sunday. In fact i would not be surprised if certain members of the press are writing that they hope the dhims will win the league now because of this.

Did he get hands on lennon tho, the way the radio said it he did. just what we didn't need tbh

It's nothing to do with Rangers mate, it was a Hearts-Celtic match and a Hearts fan attacked the Celtic manager, nothing atall to do with us

Aw shut the fuck up. Lennon deserves everything he gets. Mhanky cunt.

Aye, well you can go spout your pish elsewhere. RM doesn't need fannies praising some idiot that attempted to attack someone.

It is a game of football, I want to see him suffer by losing. Not by getting hurt.

I don't see how anyone can see how Neil Lennon does not bring this upon himself. He has turned Scottish football into a complete riot this season, more than just dislike/hate and even bigotry. He is so hated and riles people up so much, that some one was willing to take a life ban and a possible jail sentence to get to him to knock him the fuck out.

And people will say he doesn't deserve it. The bigger picture needs to be looked at overall. He has accused teams of not trying, he has riled up opposition fans, he has been banned from the touch line for god knows how many games this season, he has been in arguments on the touch line with opposition players, he has got involved in conspiracy theories, he has basically called teams crap by accusing them of not trying (when we know teams do try, with basic logic used and analysing games).

The guy is an utter disgrace to football and is the light which starts the fire.

Let's not forget the most important thing, he was about to captain his country, a majority Unionist country and decided it would be a wise move to come out and admit he didn't want to captain Northern Ireland, but instead to captain a united Ireland team. Fuck him, he's a dirty fenian cunt.

Well said +rep :)

Aye, well you can go spout your pish elsewhere. RM doesn't need fannies praising some idiot that attempted to attack someone.

It is a game of football, I want to see him suffer by losing. Not by getting hurt.

Well fucken ban me then, otherwise I'll keep spouting my pish here. I have a good perfectly valid reason to hate the prick, if you have a problem with that, it's your problem.

RM is full of Rangers fans (shocker) who will be loving the fact Lennon got attacked, it's not like it was a Rangers fan, calm yer jets son the site won't be closed down

Well fucken ban me then, otherwise I'll keep spouting my pish here. I have a good perfectly valid reason to hate the prick, if you have a problem with that, it's your problem.

What's the reason then?

no-one has never seen anything like it before , WHEN ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE , AND YET AGAIN THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS SEPTIC AND LEMMON

Correct, Broxi. (tu)

All this pish about "Never having seen anything like it" is getting right on my tits.

That's why we should be showing everyone the pic above - fight fire with fucking fire! :5536:

RM is full of Rangers fans (shocker) who will be loving the fact Lennon got attacked, it's not like it was a Rangers fan, calm yer jets son the site won't be closed down

Am missing the point then. Why would anyone enjoy seeing someone get attacked? I don't give a shit who it is. Moronic.

It tells you everything you need to know about a few folk on here.

What's the reason then?

See my last post, let's not forget the spitting on scarves, the dirty Orange bastards shouts, the cupping the ears, the paranoia and the fact he's a dirty, horrible little cunt.

Am missing the point then. Why would anyone enjoy seeing someone get attacked? I don't give a shit who it is. Moronic.

Hopefully the folk are like me and couldn't give a flying fuck what people think of him.

I enjoy a I.R.A. rebel loving scumbag getting attacked, what's wrong with that?

if it was anyone else, i would say the guy is out of order, but this little runt Lennon attacks people week in week out, when he's out in tennats bar etc.

do u here anything about the people he punches shouts abuse no.

Spits on Rangers scarfs, calls Rangers fans dirty orange bastards. Constantly goads the away support. Accuses people of cheating.

You need a fucking A4 pad to write down the reason you hate Neil Lennon!

Simon, you need to look at it overall. Look at my post and what Lennon has done this season. Rightly or wrongly. Neil Lennon has caused a complete riot in Scottish football and is turning the Scottish game abnormal.

Who was "HONESTLY SURPRISED" that a fan tried to attack Neil Lennon? He brings it all upon himself. There is many mental people who will not just sit by and let him spout and wind up and accuse clubs of not trying. He disrespects EVERYONE in the game. Players, managers, refs and more.

The guys does not deserve any sympathy overall as if he hasn't brought it upon himself. Do we need people to not try and get on the touch line to kick his head in? Nope but are you surprised about it? No.

If you want to continue supporting this guy do it elsewhere. Facebook or whatever. We don't need the negative press, we are being watched.

I don't care how anyone dresses it up and tries to justify it, what happened is not right. It shouldn't ever happen at a game of football.

See my last post, let's not forget the spitting on scarves, the dirty Orange bastards shouts, the cupping the ears, the paranoia and the fact he's a dirty, horrible little cunt.

Not to mention the IRA chants.