The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil lennon got smashed again, haha haha

He got up & hid behind he's men, haha haha

Neil lennon got smashed again, fuck the pope & the vatican!

Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha!

To the tune tune of Madjid Bougherra The Rangers Centre Half

Mate just text me this, quality! :lol: :lol:

he prowls the touchline in his trackie,spitting,cupping his ears and generally attracting this attention to himself.got to ask yourself why he is the only manager to be attacked,the man is a ned.mibee now he'll act like a fuckin adult...cunt

Why are some people such downers. Let's not talk about Lennon or we'll get in trouble...boo fuckin hoo.

I've not got one bit of sympathy for Neil Lennon and we've all come on here to have a chat and a laugh about it all.

If you don't like it stay out of the thread.

Walker and Crocker - greetin' in their frilly dresses. :anguish: Seriously, although I detest NL with a vengeance, I still think the guy that attacked him was bang out of order. That said, there is no shred of doubt the wee rheptile brings it on himself, as he is as detestable a human being as you could possibly find. And as for that mob of green clad nitwits - they hate Britain so much, dump them in the fucking sea. Singing their IRA shite, yet wailing aloud that all of Scotland is out to get them. I wonder fucking why. I hope our boys gee it up and win convincingly on Sunday (no offence to Killie; they just happen to be the obstacle in the way of humiliating that evil rhat bastard). Remember how low that scum have stooped all season, boys - remember and put them in the bin where they belong.

Was the very word used (by andy walker) to describe how Lemmon is looked upon in the Scottish game , and that he ( walker) has never seen anything like , <cr>

So why is he demonised as walker says

( I'll start )

1 = His supposed role at septic is to manage the team , not come out and accuse other teams of not competing against other teams .