Louden Tavern

MoranRFC

i used to go to binghams all the time b4 the match, g8 wee atmosphere, not the biggest of pubs. not sure if its still called binghams.

think am goin there for the game on Sunday. was wonderin if it will be ticket entry and whether a can wear ma gers top or not?

i used to go to binghams all the time b4 the match, g8 wee atmosphere, not the biggest of pubs. not sure if its still called binghams.

It is mate, Well if it's beside the waterfront, walked by it on my way to their after the last old firm place was fucking mobbed, even had a wee snack van outside it :lol:

think am goin there for the game on Sunday. was wonderin if it will be ticket entry and whether a can wear ma gers top or not?

The way it was the last time I seen it it wouldn't surprise me if it was but that is just a guess mate, and you will be able to wear your gers top.

Would two 15 year old's be aloud into the tavern for the game?

Under the licensing act 2005, if the pub is a recognised food provider, selling food during proscribed hours or you are attending, with your children, an establishment which holds a "Child's Certificate" you should be able to attend the game with your 2 15 year olds. The management have the right to exclude minors if they believe that they may be threatened or influenced adversely by the content or nature of events outwith their control. My advice would be to approach the Public License Holder and request their permission, you'll get a fair response. The Law has redefined what's acceptable, or otherwise, but a knowledgable licensee knows that his license isn't threatened by sticking to the regulations.