Have we turned the sectarian tide in our favour?

Tonight on Radio Clyde I couldn't believe the praise being heaped upon Rangers by Graham Spiers - he was also highly critical of Celtic and their chanting of IRA songs at Tynecastle last night.

He was also waxing lyrical about the atmosphere at Ibrox against Hearts and United saying it was "Unbelievable"

Tonight on Sportscene we have Pat Nevin also talking about the game against United.....

"Rangers were fantastic in that 1st half...as good as i've seen them for years"

"The passing and movement was a joy to watch"

"Jelavic is the best technical player in the SPL"

"The atmosphere at Ibrox was fantastic...the fans were excellent"

WOW!!!! JUST WOW!!!!

Penny Arcade has definitely given the place a lift, no doubt about it, and even in the Main Stand where I sit the " Grumpy Old Bastard Loyal " :lol: have joined in with the singing.

These are good times and Timothy isn't coping with the good publicity we've been receiving.... let's keep it up. :uk::scot:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New ownership means these people don't know where they stand so they have to be honest for once ;)

Interesting that the twat in charge of celtc is calling for Scotland's 'shame' to be stamped on so I take he'll be putting his hands up and demanding his club be heavily punished after last nights disgraceful scenes.

Lol got to agree and as long as we stick to the new clever song book long may it continue. Imo i think we should only indulge into our pro Ulster songs when we get pro IRA garbage heaved at us at certain games, other than that i think we should just not sing those type of songs and stick to the ones we have been in recent home games, football songs you might say :)

They'll not be liking the way things have panned out recently, on and off the park.

PoorweeNeil's not helping the victim-character they're trying to build for him, candlelight vigils aren't quite as popular for men who kick a grounded man.

And their teams shite.

They'll not accept this for what it is, it'll all be adding to their victim-complex and they'll have the knives out for us tenfold.

Bring it on. :)

We should keep going as we have in recent weeks, indeed the last few games the atmosphere has been the best in a long time. If we are good little boys then yes the spotloght will turn on them and they will be exposed.

Never mind just us its time all quit this nonsense - for those that need the victory how good would it be if it was Rangers that lead the way?

Penny arcade is a prime example of how much the Rangers fans do not need sectarian chanting or to be sitting in Ibrox up to our knees in you know what.

I have no qualms saying that my best m8 is a celtic fan - we argue n bicker n weve nearly come to blows many a time but at the end of the day ild die for him and I know he would do the same.

So many on here hate the other side with venom spitting out our mouths - but how many of us have family, friends, neighbours colleagues who are for the other team?

We spew the hate then prob drink a pint with them the next day?

So let Rangers be at the forefront of a change - if nothing else, they will be even greener with envy.

Have pride, have honour, love Rangers and pass on something good to the next gen.

It shows what happens when we keep the songs clean, give the bastards nothing to moan about.

We are Rangers, We are the people, We will be the Champions

FTP

This. I would go as far as to say its the biggest GIRFUY to them we could possibly give. How would they cope with so few things to be offended at

Songs that every Bear can sing get the place jumping. Penny Arcade has done that, as has the Blue Sea, and the more that we can add to the songbook the better. For quite a lot of fans, singing about Ulster doesn't mean anything (or not that much). So you only get a section, for the most part, signing those songs. The FTP shite, even less so.

To be honest, it would be great if we could put Rangers words to a ew of the 'traditional' Ulster songs, as that would get the place really buzzing.

But obviously some on here will disagree.

The tune of Build my Gallows, with Rangers words would be spectacular!

Songs that every Bear can sing get the place jumping. Penny Arcade has done that, as has the Blue Sea, and the more that we can add to the songbook the better. For quite a lot of fans, singing about Ulster doesn't mean anything (or not that much). So you only get a section, for the most part, signing those songs. The FTP shite, even less so.

To be honest, it would be great if we could put Rangers words to a ew of the 'traditional' Ulster songs, as that would get the place really buzzing.

But obviously some on here will disagree.

The tune of Build my Gallows, with Rangers words would be spectacular!

:rolleyes:

Never mind just us its time all quit this nonsense - for those that need the victory how good would it be if it was Rangers that lead the way?

Penny arcade is a prime example of how much the Rangers fans do not need sectarian chanting or to be sitting in Ibrox up to our knees in you know what.

I have no qualms saying that my best m8 is a celtic fan - we argue n bicker n weve nearly come to blows many a time but at the end of the day ild die for him and I know he would do the same.

So many on here hate the other side with venom spitting out our mouths - but how many of us have family, friends, neighbours colleagues who are for the other team?

So let Rangers be at the forefront of a change - if nothing else, they will be even greener with envy.

Have pride, have honour, love Rangers and pass on something good to the next gen.

Brilliant post and I agree solidly. Abandon the old way. We're the team under new ownership, new leadership and we're the team who seem intent on chasing this title down, whist our bitterest rivals are falling apart. We are much more than their "family". We've never abused ours. This is a new dawn, preceded by this shitstorm of accusation and blame but ready for our rightful place as the legitemate champions....on merit and results. "If you can keep your head, when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.........."

For I am a loyal Rangers man.

Come and beat us if you can.

Were on our fucking way

To another victory

For I am a loyal Rangers man.

So raise your hands up to the sky (all raise hands ;)

Because were Rangers till we die

and when we die well leave our hearts right here

in death Ibrox is our home.

Blouie - Gave you another rep :clap:

I don't post much but the vast majority of your posts are spot on, whether they're in the Bears Den or OT.

Like how this particular post is positive, makes a change from the usual baws being spouted by Celtic, their fans, and their sympathisers in the media

Blouie - Gave you another rep :clap:

I don't post much but the vast majority of your posts are spot on, whether they're in the Bears Den or OT.

Like how this particular post is positive, makes a change from the usual baws being spouted by Celtic, their fans, and their sympathisers in the media

:cheers: Welshy!

You're a Top Man. (tu)

They complain about terrorism and bombs in the post sent to Lennon then spend the next 90 minutes singing and praising terrorists. They are not normal at Victim fc.

The point is mate is who fucking cares what they do - worry about ourselves and ignore what others do.

This has always been the clever way out but some people just couldnt see it. It took a seriously vindictive campaign by FARE to unite our fans in a new way forward.

Lets keep it that way now, and turn the heatlamp onto the other mob across the way.

:clap:

No one i know of.

I said to my son yesterday that I thought Penny Arcade was one of the best things that could have happened to Rangers. The best fans in the world have Ibrox rocking again and the old Fortress is back.

Something that Speirs et al tried desperately to destroy.

I smell a rat with him. He can't be trusted.......by anyone from any side.