Number 17!

deerfc2010

Probably get slated for posting this but i think we should hang onto the bold dioufy, good at holding up posession and has a fucking good eye for a pass, shame about pace though, what do you all think? :diouf:

A good personality and a decent attitude. However, I don't think he has done enough in the time we've had him to merit a contract.

There are better and younger players out there who would be on a lesser wage.

Only player who can actually hold the ball up i think. Slows down the game when needed. OK at cutting in from the left. Average player i guess. Maybe offer a 2 year deal with the option of a third or something?

I think this guy has shown amazing strength of character to cope with the hassle he got when he signed. I even think he may have won some non-Rangers people over. I like him as a person, but I don't think as a player he is what we need

I think he'd be a good squad player for giving the youngsters some encouragement, african footballer of the year twice if my memories right, saying that though we'd have to convince him to take a wage cut as stated above hes noit good enough to be a high earner at the club, will really test his resolve as a bluenose though :crabflute:

The wage issue is far too big an issue for me. Also, while I don't think we should respond to what other people say about us, I think we should be sensible and not invite troubled players into our team. That said, I think he is a massively enjoyable character and he has barely put a foot wrong despite the media furore that surrounded his arrival. I also believe he is a gifted player who will yet find his form.