Can't wait to get this season to fuck.

I just want to win the league, rub it right fucking into them, and get this season out the way.

Ive had enough at people feeling sorry for Neil Lennon, The man is a cunt of the highest order, for a guy who fears for his safety, he still seems to be able to wind up the away opposite fans at games, with his stupid gestures. And then says, "it's called humour" Now if some cunt was sending you bombs, you wouldn't be feeling very fucking humorous would you?

And then he comes away with stuff like, I don't care about bomb threats, well you will when ones of these days, the won't be fake.

I really hope we fucking win. On June 19th Im going to see the band Dropkick Murphys with the girlfriend. I actually do like their music a lot, but their fans are all Plastic Paddy Irish and last time I went it was pretty much a Celtic love-in. So this time I go I get drunk off my arse and wear my Rangers shirt and scarf and get it right fucking up all of them. :uk:

I just want to win the league, rub it right fucking into them, and get this season out the way.

Ive had enough at people feeling sorry for Neil Lennon, The man is a cunt of the highest order, for a guy who fears for his safety, he still seems to be able to wind up the away opposite fans at games, with his stupid gestures. And then says, "it's called humour" Now if some cunt was sending you bombs, you wouldn't be feeling very fucking humorous would you?

And then he comes away with stuff like, I don't care about bomb threats, well you will when ones of these days, the won't be fake.

Agree with EVERYTHING you say mate (tu)

I really hope we fucking win. On June 19th Im going to see the band Dropkick Murphys with the girlfriend. I actually do like their music a lot, but their fans are all Plastic Paddy Irish and last time I went it was pretty much a Celtic love-in. So this time I go I get drunk off my arse and wear my Rangers shirt and scarf and get it right fucking up all of them. :uk:

Good luck. I hope you get home safe and sound!

Good luck. I hope you get home safe and sound!

Cheers mate. I trust my girl enough though to take care of me when Im drunk and know when things are getting out of hand though so worst case scenario she'll sort me out! :craphead:

Agreed, this season has been about absolutely everything but the football. All being well it'll be 3 in a row on sunday and then we can look forward to a more positive future!

Not as long as Neil fucking Lennon is hanging around like a bad smell, we can't. And even if he does leave, they will only get some other cunt like roy keane.

And if we do win the league on Sunday, expect an announcement from I.R.A. FC, about there manger. That he is leaving due to the pressure he's been under all season.

Not as long as Neil fucking Lennon is hanging around like a bad smell, we can't. And even if he does leave, they will only get some other cunt like roy keane.

And if we do win the league on Sunday, expect an announcement from I.R.A. FC, about there manger. That he is leaving due to the pressure he's been under all season.

like we all say about them its "always cheated never defeated" . We win the league and Lennon will "resign" because of reasons above when in fact it will be his sides inability to perform in the BIG matches that cost them it.

I just want us to win on Sunday and then I'll wash my hands of football till August, or is it July this year. Golf in Sandwich will be night and day to the madness of Scottish Football and I am getting three Centre Court tickets and hopefully see Andy Murray; there will also be Test Matches, but TV for them! Will it be better next Season? - you wonder eh?

It's been a long difficult season but I reckon quite a few of us have got a masochistic side to us, in a strange way I've enjoyed some of this season but will enjoy Sunday like never before if/when we win the league.

The tone for this season was set right at the start when the Bigots Reid and Liewell appointed the Bigot in Chief as manager of that vile club.

They made no secret of the fact they were going to do everything in their power to win the title.

Only one club and one set of people have disgraced Scottish Football this season and they wear Green and Grey.

You want to get rid of a season where we have beaten them in the LC final in one of the biggest GIRFUY moments of the Jelavic goal, the potential of winning the league when they had counted it as won and when we stand on the brink of a new era of custodianship. This season has been enjoyable because of the rollercoaster ride, but I guess not everyone likes rollercoasters.

Its been a horrible season, we had the takeover rumbling on, lennon's conspiracies and antics every fecking week. Just hope on Sunday we are celebrating 3IAR, it will be the greatest title win I have seen. Just hope lennon fucks off as he has turned Scottish football into even more of a laughing stock than it was before

Spot on. Actually feel worn down by all the shite. Has taken spotlight off an amazing season for the Rangers.

the sad thing is that next season will be exactly the same with Neil Lennon about, seriously if Celtic don't get rid of him expect the same, a leopard never changes its spots so to speak, i personally expect mopre of the same next season if this cunt is around, a real shame buT there it is...

on a more postive note if we sign well this summer i expect us to not even give them a sniff next year so his actions may be of no consequence at all

AR

If Sunday goes well then it's an amazing season under Walter, Don't let Lennon, Walker, Burley Dr Death or any of them take anything away from the achievement.

it's what the persecuted want, talking about their hardships causing the failure and detracting from Sir Walters achievements.

I can understand how addictive it is watching Lennon talk utter shite like "it wasn't a criticism it was an observation but I didn't actually see the game " WTF

Turn it off, rip him out of the paper before you read it

Fuck them and their agenda just relish the fact that in victory or defeat We Are The People

There's one thing that is on my mind that i haven't seen anyone else pick up on, but chances are TLB could have gave us more money for next season, and the reason why? Publicity. With him throwing the toys out the pram at every opportunity, the hatred towards him has grown rapidly, but he is on the back page of the paper constantly, and with the last OF game getting the highest TV ratings for a game in Scotland, this could hopefully be the boost that will bring us in a larger sum for television rights and hopefully begin to increase the quality of Scottish football.

Or people could just wake up and see this dick for what he really is and stop buying into him "I'm the victim" bullshit :craphead: