Hearts fan blaming us.

King Jela

In Section A last night, we had about 6 Rangers fans sitting right behind us who were clearly from the west coast. Extremely offensive language replaced the usual match day banter where around a dozen or so enthusiastic kids shout out "C'mon the Hearts!" at the top of their voices. That banter was missing last night for the first time this season. And there was a very obvious reason for that. Rangers fans.

In the Ardmillan before the game, more than a dozen or so heavy lads with no maroon to be seen anywhere except in a plastic bag containing Union Jacks.

There was IMO a large number of Rangers fans in the stadium hoping to see the Celtic fail last night and they be crowned champions.

I'm not denying that there is a very small and somewhat marginal group of Hearts unionists but they were clearly joined by many more blue noses. This gave a very distorted impression and severely damaged the proud name of Hearts last night.

Not helped by Andy Walker banging on endlessly on Sky Sports how this problem is a Hearts problem and not just West of Scotland.

IIncredible, anyone that says "Hearts are our cousins" and all that bollocks clearly need a slap in the head. Hearts are as scummy as the rest.

I really don't understand it if there were Rangers fans at the game.

Why go to a Hertz game when it's obvious anything will be picked up on by the Hertz fans and used against the Rangers.

As has obviously happened here.

Come on, nothing new here. Are we thinking there were not Celtic fans at the Motherwell game we played a few weeks ago?- happens all the time. I think some of our fans thought Hearts would put up a better show than they did the other night. The guy that run on is responsible for his own actions. I didnt even watch it on TV, I thought they would win, having the incentive to do so; sadly I was proved right

Next they'll be telling us it was the big bad Rangers fans singing the sectarian songs that come from the away supporters at Tynecastle.

(tu)

Took the time out my busy week to head north to don my green n grey kit and cheer on the Popes 11 and chant another countries terrorists name repeatedly!!!!

Not to mention the abuse of all British soldiers :uk::uk::uk:

Roll on Sunday :jelavic: :crabflute::uk:

Why are rangers supporters at the hearts v filth game anyway? I can barely watch them on the box let alone up close and with them spewing their bile. I suffer them at ibrox. Seems like a sadomasochistic thing to me.

Totally agree. Some seem more obsessed by them than Rangers. It's years since I could bring myself to watch them, other than an Old Firm game that is.

Without doubt some gers fans were there.

It's also well know certain unionist jambos come out in force against the taigs so there's always different atmosphere at those games.

Hearts sing their version of TBB every week so to try and blame any singing on a few gers fans is ridiculous.

The guy who went on after lennon is a jambo so how can any gers fans be blamed for his actions?

celtic paranoia knows no bounds - it's this self same desire to point all fingers at us that's now being shown up for shite and the fingers are turning to them, and not before time

Hearts have had their own problem with sectarianism just like Celtic, the team the author of this bile clearly supports.

Hearts fans are as much the scum of Hibs and Celtic. Anyone who would want to go and sit amongst them should stay there.

Why are rangers supporters at the hearts v filth game anyway? I can barely watch them on the box let alone up close and with them spewing their bile. I suffer them at ibrox. Seems like a sadomasochistic thing to me.

I concur.

I really don't understand it if there were Rangers fans at the game.

Why go to a Hertz game when it's obvious anything will be picked up on by the Hertz fans and used against the Rangers.

As has obviously happened here.

Plenty folk go to games as neutrals.