PR differneces on both sides?

RFC55

Sorry but no, that doesn,t make any sense at all. The songs had to stop, I dont agree with it but they had to stop. The reason that these people have been shittin over us for years is that not one person at Ibrox put up a fight.

how have they been shitting over us for years mate really

think about it

we have never been disciplined by the SFA/SPL for anything, we are singing songs of old again, next up is simply the best full version :wink:

who cares what is said towards us, we have still came out on top in the thing that matters, trophies

lawwell and reid can condone us all they fucking want, the SFA and the SPL can see right through these 2 daft cunts

Even the MSP's thought the cup final was a cracking spectacle, even with our songs :lol:

as somone who doesn't live in Scotland any more from the outside lookign in a campaign to demonise celtic int he way they have demonised us is just going to make us both look more ridiculous. The guys causing all this trouble are making Scotkland look far more bacward and bigoted than it actually is.

As i say attack this group of people and deal with them rather than highlight everything that is wrong with glasgow/scotland, it's the best way to deal with this

Your not getting the point. I will also categorically state there was no Fuck the pope singing at any of the Eindhoven games. There is video evidence of the beggars doing all of the above that i have mentioned. I also highlighted the point he made around 2 weeks ago that they have no sectarian problem. Its got fuck all to do with the attacks on the wee fat ginger fenain bastard

I can assure you there was. Ive seen the video that the club was presented with.

As for it having fuck all to do with Neil Lennon, are you serious. Go and read or listen to Lawwells statement again. Its 100% to do with Lennon. <cr>

I can assure you there was. Ive seen the video that the club was presented with.

As for it having fuck all to do with Neil Lennon, are you serious. Go and read or listen to Lawwells statement again. Its 100% to do with Lennon. wacko.gif

I was talking more of the statement released 2 weeks ago. The one yesterday also went on about Scoltands shame! He could have condemd his manky fans, he never, he never does

As for it having fuck all to do with Neil Lennon, are you serious. Go and read or listen to Lawwells statement again. Its 100% to do with Lennon. wacko.gif

Ahh well when i was at the game i must have been at the toilet at that time.

Lines in the bog loyal :uk:

I was talking more of the statement released 2 weeks ago. The one yesterday also went on about Scoltands shame! He could have condemd his manky fans, he never, he never does

The reason he hasnt because until now, HE HASNT NEEDED TO. There has been a clear campaign against us on this front, not that im for one minute condoning any songs by the way. I have said all along that the way to turn the heat on them was to become whiter than white ourselves.

We've done this in the last fortnight.

And guess what.

The tables have already turned with it getting quite a bit of press and media coverage.

They have unemployable fantasists who despite being mentally deranged, have access to important e-mail addresses etc. Lets put their pens down for them, then turn our swords on Celtic. (tu)

your right. but it will bite him in the arse.

his failure to control ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will cause them huge issues. make no mistake this is a dangerous group of nut jobs that celtc fans hate and who damage celtc at every turn.

ignoring them just makes them bolder to the point where they are openly fighting police now.

They are extremists, no doubt about it.

If the IRA problem will grow in Northern Ireland (it has been for years as they have been building funds), and I would not put it past these muppets to be in the thick of it. There have never been bombs detonated in the West Coast of Scotland, but I would not put it past these guys. They are fruit loops the lot of them.

Following on from what happened on Wednesday night and Celtic's press release yesterday it has shown me that when it comes to protecting your own Celtic absolutley shite all over the top of us. Liewell comes out and condems everything about the other night except the constant IRA chanting and the clashes with stewards and Hearts fans. He even described it as Scotlands shame alluding to anti irish racism(what ever the fuck that is). Now compare that to how Bain handled the PSV debacle were he comes straight out and once again admits "we have a problem". We were even set up by an orginisation corrupt to the core and although questioning the agenda of FARE he hammered the fans AGAIN.

Lieweill's respone to it, well he comes out and states "Celtic do not have a problem with bigotry or sectarianism" and not one person from either the media or anywhere else question this. Why is it allowed to go on like this? Why can one side of this debate do as they please yet even when the other cleans up its act are we still attacked for displaying our nations flag or singing a fucking Roy Orbsion song?

He can bump his gums all he wants - they are getting found out - we must NOT go this route of permenant victim, its no us its them, shite! - he is hanging himself by these statements as it becomes more and more obvious the problems they do have. If we go in for the same tittle tatle typpe PR it weakens us in the same way that it is weakenening them.

Remove the lunatics that are sending bombs and bullets from this equation..these guys are criminals and i hope they get the sentences they deserve..we are talking about the public at large here and i do not for one second believe they are picking on lennon because he is a catholic..it makes no sense at all.

Spot on GCL , I would reckon that around 99.5 % of people have a disliking to lemmon for his action/antics as the side of the pitch , or actually on the pitch after the final whistle , or even the clowns sneaky.snidey comments at press conferencesor after match comments , I saw liewell on SSN last night and unbelievably he was asking "Why is this only happening against sptic ?" the answer is right in front of him ffs , talk about not being able to see the wood for the trees <cr> , lemmon courts controversary in all aspects of his playing career and also now as his time as a manager , yet they cant /wont admit to it and play the sectarian card and get the pr machine rolling as usual , The SPL should get an official from abroad to have a look at all of lemmons antics and statements from before the start of the season until the end on sunday ,just them as an independant and put the findings in print , that would be an interesting read ( or have I got my blue tinted glasses on again , I dont bloody think so

Remove the lunatics that are sending bombs and bullets from this equation..these guys are criminals and i hope they get the sentences they deserve..we are talking about the public at large here and i do not for one second believe they are picking on lennon because he is a catholic..it makes no sense at all.

(tu)

In the last couple of weeks, there has definitely been a swing away from their opinion on this matter.

We must continue to present videos like this, to RIGHT MINDED people in the right places.

Just wish Willie Waddell was still here.

'He was very defensive of the club's name,' says Greig,'he would fight to the death for it.

That's what is required Craig. Hope you are listening. :uk::scot:

They are extremists, no doubt about it.

If the IRA problem will grow in Northern Ireland (it has been for years as they have been building funds), and I would not put it past these muppets to be in the thick of it. There have never been bombs detonated in the West Coast of Scotland, but I would not put it past these guys. They are fruit loops the lot of them.

this is the other issue. there are people determined to start of the whole sectarian war again in ireland and we could easily be caught up in that.

while lawwell is defiant in his defence of the club and its fans, make no mistake, apart from the odd journalist, no one else in football believes him anymore

just look at fan reaction across the board, even run of the mill, non-rebel celtic fans are beginning to see through him like a clear glass window

statements like the other day just dont wash anymore, the vidoes of fans fighting, the recordings of songs are now being noticed and hopefully dealt with

just remember also that, even with the lack of defence from our club, the sanctions against our club for "apparent" rule breaks have been nothing, no matter how often we've had complaints against us, nothing has happened bar UEFA's piss poor judgement

lawwell's statement is akin to a child getting his excuses in for bad behaviour before the teacher has a word with the parent, everytime he releases a statement like this you know its to cover up something else

I totally agree. You can perpetuate a myth on this scale for only so long, but the issue concerning his own club won't go away just because he wishes it to. I was quite tense about what was happening to Rangers' image a few years back- I felt the debate was very one sided against the problems at our Club- but now I think that is changing. What is going in Scotland is transcends football, Rangers, and yes, even them, and if any one side wants to take the moral high ground, or absolve themselves of having in part of it, then they are clearly in denial and not helping the situation.

this is the other issue. there are people determined to start of the whole sectarian war again in ireland and we could easily be caught up in that.

Maybe a few letters off to David Cameron, about the activities of these anti-British extremists, right on our doorstep.

Going on past evidence, I think they could possibly be a greater threat to Britain,than Al qaeda.

Anyone who doubts this should have a look at lists of bombings in mainland Britain.

how have they been shitting over us for years mate really

think about it

we have never been disciplined by the SFA/SPL for anything, we are singing songs of old again, next up is simply the best full version :wink:

who cares what is said towards us, we have still came out on top in the thing that matters, trophies

lawwell and reid can condone us all they fucking want, the SFA and the SPL can see right through these 2 daft cunts

Even the MSP's thought the cup final was a cracking spectacle, even with our songs :lol:

Sorry but if you canny see who has been shittin on us then I despair.

Everyone from Dr Death at their AGM,s, Radio Snyde, BBCattolica and 90% of the journos and ex players have all had a go at our club.

I really dont have the energy to go looking for quotes but anyone who has been walking about with their eyes open will know what I mean.

Sorry but if you canny see who has been shittin on us then I despair.

Everyone from Dr Death at their AGM,s, Radio Snyde, BBCattolica and 90% of the journos and ex players have all had a go at our club.

I really dont have the energy to go looking for quotes but anyone who has been walking about with their eyes open will know what I mean.

you are not getting my point mate

for all the one sided attacks in previous years, just what has actually came of it

we havent been fined, deducted points, played games behind closed doors

apart from a paltry fine and one away game with no fans (which will hopefully be a backwater third world country shitehole that the bears fan may well have avoided for security reasons anyway) nothing has came of the attacks on our club

infact the behaviour of the beggars on wed night may well result in them getting fined etc, which would be ironic after the years of sustained attacks on us :lol:

scottish football and the media and everyone else all seem to be "all flash, no substance" as the saying goes

Hes done a great job for them , open any newspaper or watch any news/sport channel its about big bad rangers shaming scotland and singing these terrible songs , or poor wee neil lennon a target yet again . "he doesnt deserve this" shite . Like the op says we claim to the mhedia we sing these song and are in the wrong , they defend themselves and get away with it . All the stuff about tlb has drawn the attention away from their pro terrorist stance imo but once this calms down they should and will have to answer for this . I just hope whyte brings someone in who will stand up for our club and stop us from being attacked from all angles

The start and hopefully not the end, maybe people will realise that change is coming but dont expect it all at once.

RANGERS are demanding a full apology from the BBC's Five Live's ,Nicky Campbell.

And they have withdrawn all co-operation with Five Live until they get an apology which satisfies them.

Rangers are in a fury with Five Live's Breakfast Show's controversial host after he launched an outrageous claim on live UK wide radio that the man accused of attacking Celtic manager, Neil Lennon, could have been a Rangers supporter in disguise.

Despite there being not a shred of evidence to suggest this could even remotely be the case, crowing Campbell attempted to put the boot into Rangers on his Thursday morning show.

I can reveal just how the row has rocked the BBC in London after news of it was leaked by a senior Beeb employee, who I once worked with me in the Midlands.

He tells me Rangers made contact with Campbell's producer, Tim Peach about the controversial presenter's live on-air rant at Rangers.

Campbell had Scottish Police Federation chief, Les Gray as his guest to discuss events at Tynecastle.

Suddenly, Campbell raved:"Who is to say it was not a Rangers fan with a Hearts scarf on?

And, when Gray tried to restore some sanity and reason, to counter Campbell's wild claims, the Five Live man just talked over his guest.

When Gray said, in reply to the Campbell claim, that he was taking a quantum leap by accusing a Rangers fan of the attack, Campbell snootily sneered that it was actually only a quantum step.

Campbell's producer, Tim Peach, panicked and passed the Ibrox complaint about this quite disgusting and totally fabricated comment by Campbell, up the chain of command to the man in charge of the Five Live Breakast Show, director, Scott Solder.

Amazingly his reply was that all Campbell was doing was reacting to emails arriving at the time.

This, as any experienced and responsible journalist recognises, is a feeble excuse, and not a substantial a reason. It is not a position which could be defended if Campbell and Solder face a probe.

Perhaps BBC director, Scott Solder realises just how weak Nicky Campbell's position is, plus his his own. For he offered an apology to be read out on air, by Campbell, on Monday morning.

That, thought this trendy typical member of the left-liberal chattering classes who dominate the BBC, would be the end of that, as he retired for the weekend.

Not so! For my old pal tells me that the talk of the Scots inside Broadcasting House's bar has been that Rangers have refused his offer and told Five Live they are banned.

Rangers want more. They want discipline to be enforced on Campbell, and want to know why he mentioned Rangers and not any other club?

It is certainly a mystery. What could possibly have prompted Campbell into making such a bad blunder, journalistically, by appearing to pander to the delusional?

But, for the moment, with Rangers heading to Kilmarnock needing a win to clinch the title, the BBC's Five Live will be frozen out. Rangers have banned them from speaking to anyone connected with the team from manager Walter Smith down.

Is this a sign of a new get tough line from Rangers? If so then it could be that they will have BBC Scotland's News department in their sights soon.

More soon on the way the news is twisted and skewed by the behind the scenes decision makers at BBC Scotland's Pacific Quay headquarters.

--------------AND......

AN apology from me to those who have been wondering what has been happening to LeggoLand.

It appears Google was bowled a googly. A wonky widget wobbled. And that meant I have been unable to post until now.

But it's been worth waiting for.