We as Rangers fans should go on the offensive.

I fed up with Idiots misunderstanding words in the dictionary that mean Irish fascists so to clear up any debate I think we should start a campaign banners songs clearly stating

"Celtic IRA Lovers"

"Scotland / Britain has no place for IRA Lovers"

"IRA Lovers out of Britain now"

etc. The Scottish Mhedia wont get the message out to the wider Public we should Im sure the london based media would love to run with this. Celtic has a group an entity from the lowest fan to the very chairman has brought tenuous political slurs on Rangers in a concentrated campaign from the start of this disgusting season.

I think it is time to hit back.

Fuck Penny Arcade

Let the world know what fucking fascists Celtic Football Club are and have always been.

I fed up with Idiots misunderstanding words in the dictionary that mean Irish fascists so to clear up any debate I think we should start a campaign banners songs clearly stating

"Celtic IRA Lovers"

"Scotland / Britain has no place for IRA Lovers"

"IRA Lovers out of Britain now"

etc. The Scottish Mhedia wont get the message out to the wider Public we should Im sure the london based media would love to run with this. Celtic has a group an entity from the lowest fan to the very chairman has brought tenuous political slurs on Rangers in a concentrated campaign from the start of this disgusting season.

I think it is time to hit back.

Fuck Penny Arcade

Let the world know what fucking fascists Celtic Football Club are and have always been.

Sorry I was being to lukewarm in my initial post.

"Celtic IRA Bastards"

"Scotland / Britain has no place for IRA Bastards"

"IRA Bastards out of Britain now"

Sorry I was being to lukewarm in my initial post.

"Celtic IRA Bastards"

"Scotland / Britain has no place for IRA Bastards"

"IRA Bastards out of Britain now"

Agree with the sentiment ML but not certain that the London based media would look any more favourably on these statements than our own.

There,s plenty of republican mided journos down south too.

Mate do you have OCD?

Im not trying to be funny and we all have things that piss us off but every thread is about them or some journo or a no mark on twitter

Listen do you know if these cunts got their way with UEFA it wouldn't mean a ban from the European competition it would mean extermination of Rangers financially and as a footballing entity. no more club for you to go and watch.

Then you could have your Saturdays free tae have a wee laugh about OCD.

I wish there was fucking more people with OCD in this fucking forum and by OCD I mean not taking any shite of people who wont stop until they see Rangers out of existence.

Listen do you know if these cunts got their way with UEFA it wouldn't mean a ban from the European competition it would mean extermination of Rangers financially and as a footballing entity. no more club for you to go and watch.

Then you could have your Saturdays free tae have a wee laugh about OCD.

I wish there was fucking more people with OCD in this fucking forum and by OCD I mean not taking any shite of people who wont stop until they see Rangers out of existence.

Everyone of your threads are more or less the same. Trust me there isnt many on here like me firing off emails etc to evryone who will listen but i dont stoop to "look at what stephen oflaherty has said on twitter"

Everyone of your threads are more or less the same. Trust me there isnt many on here like me firing off emails etc to evryone who will listen but i dont stoop to "look at what stephen oflaherty has said on twitter"

Well hears a wee tip for if you know already whats gonna be in my thread dont open them then.

Fuck Penny Arcade

Are you having a laugh? It's songs like Penny Arcade that is helping our media image. Finally, they seem to be getting off our back and focusing on Celtic and you want us to waste all that good work and go on the offensive? That's madness.

The widespread condemnation of Celtic and their I.R.A. chanting at Tynecastle, even in amongst all the Lennon nonsense, was startling.

If they are singing about that organisation they are guilty by association of all their deeds.

Like the Warrington bombing where an innocent young boy was killed.

What other conclusion could a sane observer come to?

They are glorifying murderers.

Bad post this- this is the kind of post that serves this Club badly. Is this a football related point you are making? As for Penny Arcade, what point are you making about that? I think we now have to take the heat off our Club with all this, and if we are arguing against things said about Rangers, or Rangers fans, surely we can do it better than this?

Are you having a laugh? It's songs like Penny Arcade that is helping our media image. Finally, they seem to be getting off our back and focusing on Celtic and you want us to waste all that good work and go on the offensive? That's madness.

The widespread condemnation of Celtic and their I.R.A. chanting at Tynecastle, even in amongst all the Lennon nonsense, was startling.

The reason I said fuck Penny Arcade is because yeah its an alright song but it has been embraced by us because the songs we sung were misinterpreted as sectarian by others.

Im not getting into that debate I think it was wrong but singing songs like the ones that have been highlighted will only play into the hands of our enemys.

We get a wee pat on the head of the scottish mhedia like speirs thinking they have changed us and Scottish football is free of all its ill well wait to the TBB gets sung one rainy tuesday at an away game and watch us be the monsters again.

Look there is a feeling out there that hates the IRA and if it is not properly harnessed then we will fall into the hands of our enemys by singing TBB.

So lets channel that feeling until something is done about Celtics fucking shame.

If they are singing about that organisation they are guilty by association of all their deeds.

Like the Warrington bombing where an innocent young boy was killed.

What other conclusion could a sane observer come to?

They are glorifying murderers.

I agree, but I think we now have to make this a wider Scottish football problem. Are Rangers fans the only fans in Scotland that find this objectionable? I bet we are not. I think singing in favour of any terrorist organisations has no place anywhere in Britain, especially in the current climate, not just at football grounds

Good dont make it go away then.

Bad post this- this is the kind of post that serves this Club badly. Is this a football related point you are making? As for Penny Arcade, what point are you making about that? I think we now have to take the heat off our Club with all this, and if we are arguing against things said about Rangers, or Rangers fans, surely we can do it better than this?

The reason I said fuck Penny Arcade is because yeah its an alright song but it has been embraced by us because the songs we sung were misinterpreted as sectarian by others.

Im not getting into that debate I think it was wrong but singing songs like the ones that have been highlighted will only play into the hands of our enemys.

We get a wee pat on the head of the scottish mhedia like speirs thinking they have changed us and Scottish football is free of all its ill well wait to the TBB gets sung one rainy tuesday at an away game and watch us be the monsters again.

Look there is a feeling out there that hates the IRA and if it is not properly harnessed then we will fall into the hands of our enemys by singing TBB.

So lets channel that feeling until something is done about Celtics fucking shame.

Something is starting to be done about Celtics away support. What you're suggesting would derail that.

Plus, I don't think hatred of the I.R.A needs to be harnessed, it should be a given.

Something is starting to be done about Celtics away support. What you're suggesting would derail that.

Plus, I don't think hatred of the I.R.A needs to be harnessed, it should be a given.

it needs to be harnessed because if it is not then TBB will get sung again as you said it should be a given.

My problem with you is you are navigating towards Rangers in every argument. The objections you have about this organisation is not a Rangers problem, but a Scottish problem, and if you make it a Rangers problem you will be serving the Club badly. I think from Land's End to John O Groats the sympathy for this organisation would be ill recieved

We could also just win the league on Sunday and not give a flying fuck about them.

Yeah that would be good.

But your title you talk about would have been won just because "Scotland" doesn't like Nothern Irish /descendants of Irish / Irish Catholics thats what is being reported thats the agenda that isn't going away.

Well I for one dont some of us are descended from them some of us are married to them some of us cheered them when they scored a goal for Rangers.

What I fucking hate Is IRA terrorists people who support them and people who wallow in the death and destruction of said Terrorists.

What I fucking hate Is IRA terrorists people who support them and people who wallow in the death and destruction of said Terrorists.

Of course. It's highly annoying because it has nothing to do with football, and that's all everything should revolve around when it comes to supporting a team, including Rangers and Celtic.

That said, Rangers and the fans should revolve around the football too. Not religion. Not location. Not nationality. Football.

So instead of mounting some sort of counter-offensive aimed at showing what Celtic fans "really are", let's just concentrate on the football and let them fuck up on their own.

Of course. It's highly annoying because it has nothing to do with football, and that's all everything should revolve around when it comes to supporting a team, including Rangers and Celtic.

That said, Rangers and the fans should revolve around the football too. Not religion. Not location. Not nationality. Football.

So instead of mounting some sort of counter-offensive aimed at showing what Celtic fans "really are", let's just concentrate on the football and let them fuck up on their own.

Agree mate but we have had to give up TBB because it is perceived to be offensive by some wrongly in my opinion as i think it targets said Irish fascists but singing it is just playing into our enemy's hand.

But what are Celtic Aberdeen etc being asked to give up its this disparity that breeds resentment and will lead us back to singing TBB if it is not channeled.