We as Rangers fans should go on the offensive.

But what are Celtic Aberdeen etc being asked to give up its this disparity that breeds resentment and will lead us back to singing TBB if it is not channeled.

It's annoying, sure, but give it time and they will get into trouble too.

If we continue to sing Penny Arcade (which we should, because it's fucking quality, and it helps the fans and players), we won't get into any more trouble, and it will be clear to see where the trouble comes from if they continue to sing about the IRA.

If we start coming out with chants for the sole purpose of pissing off Celtic fans then it will get us into more trouble and take the focus off of them, allowing them to get away with stuff again.

If we behave and only focus on the football, they can't touch us...on or off the pitch.

Magic you wouldnt be telling any lies just look at this video the PIRA chanting is fucking deafening.

What really gets me is the guy in the green hoodie on the left that pretends to load a rifle and shoot the Hearts supporters.

FARE = Fire Arms Re-Enactment

What really gets me is the guy in the green hoodie on the left that pretends to load a rifle and shoot the Hearts supporters.

FARE = Fire Arms Re-Enactment

The cunt that gets me is the trampy wee cunt in the black with black cap in the bottom left drop kicking and punching the big steward.

I fed up with Idiots misunderstanding words in the dictionary that mean Irish fascists so to clear up any debate I think we should start a campaign banners songs clearly stating

"Celtic IRA Lovers"

"Scotland / Britain has no place for IRA Lovers"

"IRA Lovers out of Britain now"

etc. The Scottish Mhedia wont get the message out to the wider Public we should Im sure the london based media would love to run with this. Celtic has a group an entity from the lowest fan to the very chairman has brought tenuous political slurs on Rangers in a concentrated campaign from the start of this disgusting season.

I think it is time to hit back.

Fuck Penny Arcade

Let the world know what fucking fascists Celtic Football Club are and have always been.

Fuck penny arcade? Penny arcade is also a charity song, and whilst tensions are dying down with us and the chants i believe it would be in bad taste and in a way shooting ourselves in the foot, although to try and detract from what they are upto now would help us no end eh