Chris Humphrey from Motherwell

In the BBC transfer rumour section apparently we are linked along with a host of premier league clubs.

think he would be great cover for the wings and dont think he would command big wages.

What do you all think ?

he has some pace but lacking in everything else. Watch Motherwell closely when they are on telly because I know one of the boys who plays for them and we should be staying clear of him.

The source is the daily star which links him with every bottom 10 premiership team aswell.

Has a good turn of pace and has the occasional good game. But not for me.

You know who I would take for the wings? Gradel from Leeds. I've only seen him a couple of times, but it's clear that boy has talent.

Him and that Dyer from Swansea look pretty handy

You know who I would take for the wings? Gradel from Leeds. I've only seen him a couple of times, but it's clear that boy has talent.

Hamburg and Newcastle have both been in for him and he's talked down the move, saying he'd rather stay at Leeds. He'd maybe change his tune if there was a concrete offer on the table, but I think he signed a new contract fairly recently so I doubt he'll be on the move any time soon.

The Daily Star also has us linked with a 250k move for that Darren McGregor from St Mirren today.

The Darren McGregor one seems to be picking up pace. I've seen it littered through random articles about our future. I think it's just down to Ally talking to him after the 2-1 game, not sure if there is more substance to it?

The Darren McGregor one seems to be picking up pace. I've seen it littered through random articles about our future. I think it's just down to Ally talking to him after the 2-1 game, not sure if there is more substance to it?

Yeah It's been mentioned a few times now.

I'm going to put it down to lazy journalism for the moment.

We are finally debt free and have a bit of money to spend in the transfer market and we get linked with Chris fucking Humphrey and Darren fucking McGregor :lol:

Maybe it's a sign that McCoist is going to try and be more prudent?

After all 5 million a season won't go that far.

Maybe it's a sign that McCoist is going to try and be more prudent?

After all 5 million a season won't go that far.

Is he not meant to get £10m in the first season due to there only being 13 players who are actually signed up for the start of pre season?

We spent roughly £5m at the start of the season and got Jelavic, Beattie, Weiss and Foster. Jelavic and Weiss were good signings and I guess Foster was not too bad, Beattie was a horrendous signing but £5m could get a few decent players as long as we are willing to look around for them.

I don't think Chris Humphrey and Darren McGregor would do much at us.