Thomas Kind Bendiksen

I don't get the hype with this kid, anyone know anything about him? I know he's highly rated but has been for about four years!

I'm in the same boat. I was really excited... about a season and a half ago. He's still young though, I'd welcome the chance for him to prove me wrong.

He's trained with them before, as have a few of the youth products such as Ross Perry, Andrew Shinnie and Jordan McMillan.

They're too old for the under-19's and, with the reserve league no longer running, these boys will train with the first team unless they are sent out on loan.

I don't expect to see him make the step-up. This season, we've seen Jamies Ness, Kyle Hutton and Gregg Wylde make the transaction to the first team and, for a youth system to produce that in one season, is impressive. I've often heard it said that one in a team of twenty boys will make it, so three is good going and you could probably include Fleck in this.

I'm not saying that this boy isn't good enough because I've never seen him play, apart from keeping-up a tennis ball on YouTube, but my point is that training with the first team is a common thing at that age.

Jordan McMillan is almost 23 and hasn't played a single game. It's ridiculous that he's still at the club to be honest.

he has played and super really likes him as does durant perhaps he will feature more next year.

Only seen him once - 30 mins or so in pre-season against Fraserburgh. Looked like a great wee player, although it's difficult to say for sure given the level of opposition.

Thought we were gonna see him at Tannadice last year in the 2-1 game after we had won the league but we brought Whittaker on and then Lafferty on for the last few minutes :anguish:

Has he signed a new one-year contract? I knew he was offered one.

I would give him a pre-season with us then loan him out to another SPL team until January to see how he gets on.

Was rated as one of the best players in his age group to come out of Norway when we signed him.