Our most Dynamic Manager Graeme Souness being dragged through the Mud

Graeme Souness was a proper hard man, a world class footballer in his day and a man with class.

Neil Lennon was a plastic hard man, a decent footballer in his day, no class and a bigot.

Very true, Souness was always up for a fight and when it did kick off he wouldn't go running to the ref. Never saw him feigning injury either. For want of a better word Souness would have raped lemon on the park

Ok, I need to ask this...Where is "Graeme Souness being dragged through the mud"?

This is getting tedious now the answer is in a previous post away and look for it but you cant be very observant because his name has been banded about with the Lurgan bigot from the turn of this year in my observations.

I can see certain similarities and by that I mean both men tried/did install 'us against the world', siege mentalities at their clubs because they felt it would help them be more successful.

The difference is that Souness installed it in his squad on because he had arrogance, swagger, charisma and genuine belief in his own ability. He said it and people, wether they liked him or hated him, believed it because it was true.

Lennon has tried to do it on the back of anger problems, wild football related paranoia and make believe conspiracy theories about everybody from referees to tea ladies. That's why nobody believes it and that's why nobody takes it seriously.

Simple comparison is.

Souness arrives in 1986 when Scottish football was struggling for crowds and the talent was slowly dwindling and we were fuckin rank..He revolutionised the game and Rangers.

Lennon arrives as a player and the shite starts with us...but even after that sectarianism and violence was falling and then he becomes manager and in 16 months we've had bombs,bullets,fires,the scottish government getting involved,attacks and murders,cars wrecked and more sectarianism than we've had in 2 decades.

There is the comparison

My Turkish pal still calls him Ulubatlı Souness after planting the Galatasaray flag in the Fenerbach centre circle after winning the turkish cup, still a legendary moment in Turkish football. A real character and a fierce competitor. Head and shoulders above the wee ned in the tracksuit both as a player and a manager.

Simple comparison is.

Souness arrives in 1986 when Scottish football was struggling for crowds and the talent was slowly dwindling and we were fuckin rank..He revolutionised the game and Rangers.

Lennon arrives as a player and the shite starts with us...but even after that sectarianism and violence was falling and then he becomes manager and in 16 months we've had bombs,bullets,fires,the scottish government getting involved,attacks and murders,cars wrecked and more sectarianism than we've had in 2 decades.

There is the comparison

Your fucking right Souness made the game in Scotland viable for people companies and tv to invest in it.

The only thing the Lurgan Bigot has made viable upon his arrival is fucking viable parcel bombs.

One was an outstanding midfielder , won the biggest trophies , captained europes biggest team (at the time ) . revolutionised scottish football , couldnt care less about religion in football , won leagues as managers , grew a class tash and has career as a pundit .

the others a prick .

guess which ones which

Is that little tim on the left feigning a rifle? tut tut.

Back to the topic though, i was named after Graeme Souness. I'd hate for my namesake to be mentioned in the same sentence. Lemon is Vermin, end of.

Aww i get it i heard this last night, hardly being critical was he but im all for getting at britney in the process, when you say dragged through the mud i thought there was victicious remarks and nast nasty things said, fukk shpiers all the same

I still cant believe this man was only 34 when he took over one of the most demanding jobs in world football

graeme-souness.jpg

Yeah I was young at the time but he has a presence like Richard Gough and Davie weir Davie weir had that air about him 10 years ago.