Rangers fans are you ready for some Unbiased documentary paid by you?

To be honest Luthar i dont think anyone expects impartiality on the thing, i know you hate him and i think we all do, but speaking for myself your like a wee moan eh, he is a cretin and i feel you are worked up somehow on the subject getting yer point accross and you have had a busy day, all for the cause though, way to ma bed :sherlock:

Suck ma rep ya jealous cunt.

It comes in cycles, some years ago there was a "The Old Firm" Documentary, which painted Rangers in a bad light, then there was "Football Faith and Flutes", which also painted Rangers in a bad light, now we have Bombs Bigotry.......................

I expect more of the same.

We sing sectarian songs - they chant happy songs of their homeland and their oppression (apparently)

We have non-denominational schools (paid through our government) - they allow asians and everyone into their schools (paid through our government) and then call themselves multi-faith non-denominational schools but Roman Catholic in ethos.

Having their cake and eating it.

I can't imagine any programme BBC Scotland makes about Sectarianism in the West of Scotland being anything other than an amateurishly put-together, sensationalist finger-pointing puff piece that will set the fight against bigotry back by five years or so, particularly if empty-headed trumpets like - The Failed Journalist are involved.

I'm also not entirely sure how they can carefully and thoughtfully analyse the motivations behind a mail bomb campaign while those motivations remain unconfirmed and legal proceedings against the two men arrested are currently in progress. Oh wait, see my first paragraph.

Actually the makers of this programme will have to tread carefully

They will be unable to link the present bombs situation against Rangers--its a political thing

I hope Craig Whytes Lawyers are ready to pounce.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0116sqw

As this year's Scottish football season draws to an end, will it be remembered for the quality of football or for the ugly face sectarianism?

It was a football season marked with parcel bombs, sectarian chanting and even a political summit. Scotland's football seemed to make the headlines across the world for all the wrong reasons.

Reporter Reevel Alderson investigates the secterian scar that seems to blight Scottish football and explores the roots of the problem. With contributions from many of the people caught up in this year's sectarian headlines, the programme asks if we will ever be able to solve Scotland's not-so-secret shame.

this is the pic used on the web page

b0116sqw_640_360.jpg

will it be remembered for the quality of football or for the ugly face sectarianism?

Thats a bit harsh of the BBC having a dig at Lennons facial features.