Rangers circular update

spangles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wavetower has changed its name to 'The Rangers FC Group Ltd' who now own 85% of the shares. This transaction triggers the threshold where the company has to make an offer to all other shareholders. They have extended the date when this notice will be given to shareholders.

I think ;)

For those of us that known nothing about finaces... what does this mean?

It means that as of now the registered office of the great Scottish Institution that is Rangers FC, is no longer in Scotland, it is in London.

The future will be what it turns out to be, let us hope for the club's sake and us as supporters it is bright and transparent, however as always the future will be revealed by time.

If the people on here are right in saying that the name has just been changed from wavetower to rangers f.c limited group then am I right in saying there will be no change at all? or what , not sure on what's going on to be honest, think Iv had a few to many

Wavetower has changed its name to 'The Rangers FC Group Ltd' who now own 85% of the shares. This transaction triggers the threshold where the company has to make an offer to all other shareholders. They have extended the date when this notice will be given to shareholders.

I think ;)

There is no offer for any other shares, Wavetower were given dispensation, as the majority shares changed hands for £1, our Chairman also stated that the £1 transaction rendered remaining shares virtually worthless.

That is a puzzle in itself as shares are still trading at sell 30p and buy 35p.

Wavetower no longer own Rangers FC

Yes it does. It's just changed its name.

It means that as of now the registered office of the great Scottish Institution that is Rangers FC, is no longer in Scotland, it is in London.

Incorrect. The registered office is still Ibrox stadium.

As much as there is still uncertainty over how all the money is getting played around and who owes whom, where and what, this transaction, when isolated, means nothing.

Its not uncommon for the buying company to change its name POST purchase. During the due diligence and purchase process, it would have been silly to use then name Rangers FC (they probably wouldnt have been allowed to) so to change it now is perfectly fine.

It does put back though that date for us to all, hopefully find out, what is going on in the background with Craig Whyte. (tu)

"Yes it does. It's just changed its name".

At the expense of being pedantic, I did post early yesterday morning of the name change,changing the name within 6 days of £1 changing hands would appear to suggest a plan thought out in advance, one to which we are being delayed access to, if indeed we get access to it.

I would suggest that a date being missed by our new custodians regime, one given by them as 16/05/2011 is hardly a great start. I do not believe for one moment that the change of name is or was a spur of the moment thing, so I would suggest they were aware of this, when announcing the proposed prospectus release date. Like I said the simple effect is Wavetower do not own the club, otherwise they would be registered owners.

"Incorrect. The registered office is still Ibrox stadium."

My bad, I was meaning that the company which has overall control, is now registered outwith Scotland. Not something that I am comfortable with, although others may be.

and the point of this thread was??????????

oh wait spangles started it, the day before a vital title decider he starts a thread to seemingly have a go at our new owners

jog on son, your not welcome to the party tomorrow night (tu)

Don't you have windaes tae lick.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you have windaes tae lick.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah the pointless reply of someone waiting until his old man is finished shagging his sister

look ya rattling cunt, fuck off and stop trying to play down what looks to be a magnificent end to this shitey season

your team fucked it up in inverness, its not our fault

away back to the kiddyfiddlers forum

ah the pointless reply of someone waiting until his old man is finished shagging his sister

look ya rattling cunt, fuck off and stop trying to play down what looks to be a magnificent end to this shitey season

your team fucked it up in inverness, its not our fault

away back to the kiddyfiddlers forum

The only rattlin hear abouts is your beads louper... :pipe::lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you able to say if THE RANGERS FC GROUP LIMITED own (the majority of) Rangers FC, a simple yay or nay shall suffice.

Yes. (Or yay)

And The Rangers FC Group Limited is the same legal entity that was formerly known as Wavetower Limited.

Yes. (Or yay)

And The Rangers FC Group Limited is the same legal entity that was formerly known as Wavetower Limited.

Yes The Rangers FC Group Limited own Rangers FC ?, as you will be aware the entity known as Wavetower has been expunged from Companies House, The Rangers FC Group Limited is a company set up for a particular purpose, as will become clear in the fullness of time.

Skilful 4.55 Newbury, worth an interest if running.