Rangers circular update

spangles

well as shareholders we were promised information before monday and now we arent getting it till next month.

as for the name change, spangles isnt exactly wrong. but its probably fairly simple. if whyte registered a company called The Rangers FC Group Limited months ago that would have been big news. so he called it wavetower.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes The Rangers FC Group Limited own Rangers FC ?, as you will be aware the entity known as Wavetower has been expunged from Companies House, The Rangers FC Group Limited is a company set up for a particular purpose, as will become clear in the fullness of time.

No, you are completely wrong. Wavetower has simply changed its name to The Rangers FC Group - it is exactly the same legal entity. Say I change my name from 'boss' to 'spanglesisdeluded', I am still the same person, I have not been expunged. You can still find Wavetower on CH if you search under 'previous names'.

My bad.

So, in the space of a couple of days you claimed Whyte did not say 'Rangers are now debt free' and then 'the great Scottish Institution that is Rangers FC, is no longer in Scotland, it is in London.'

Your bad right enough - a talker of shite. :sherlock:

What other companies are incorporated in The Rangers FC Group?

Seems we'll have to wait till June 6 to find out.

Official Companies House rules on the naming of firms says:

The use of this word normally implies more than one company under the same corporate ownership. To justify this word there should be a minimum of 2 companies or 2 businesses (in addition to the ‘Group’ company) in the group. You must meet this condition on registration and details of the ‘group’ companies or businesses will be required. If the name clearly shows that the company is to promote the interests of a group of individuals, then the name will normally be approved.

So, in the space of a couple of days you claimed Whyte did not say 'Rangers are now debt free' and then 'the great Scottish Institution that is Rangers FC, is no longer in Scotland, it is in London.'

Your bad right enough - a talker of shite. :sherlock:

You are correct, whyte did not say Rangers are debt free, wavetower do not as of now own Rangers, and the registered owners of Rangers are based and registered in London. You will not be surprised by what is in store after the "restructuring". :sherlock:

You are correct, whyte did not say Rangers are debt free, wavetower do not as of now own Rangers, and the registered owners of Rangers are based and registered in London. You will not be surprised by what is in store after the "restructuring". :sherlock:

Why don't you just tell us what you 'think' is in store so boss and Bluedell can strike you down again :lol:

Why don't you just tell us what you 'think' is in store so boss and Bluedell can strike you down again :lol:

You will have to point out where that occurred, as stated wavetower do not own Rangers, the name as I posted early yesterday has been changed with something else in mind, as someone else stated a group is more than one, the results of this grouping and the cost will unfold at a pace decided by our acquirer. This has already been shown by the delay to issuing the promised prospectus, I would like to see AJ comment on this, also I wouldn't bank on to much being revealed on 06/06/2011 and certainly nothing that will make anyone any the wiser. :sherlock:

You will have to point out where that occurred, as stated wavetower do not own Rangers, the name as I posted early yesterday has been changed with something else in mind, as someone else stated a group is more than one, the results of this grouping and the cost will unfold at a pace decided by our acquirer. This has already been shown by the delay to issuing the promised prospectus, I would like to see AJ comment on this, also I wouldn't bank on to much being revealed on 06/06/2011 and certainly nothing that will make anyone any the wiser. :sherlock:

Let me guess, hmmm.....

The other company is something to do with Andrew Ellis and his property developing nous?

Why don't you tell us all what you know then? What is your agenda here?

You will have to point out where that occurred, as stated wavetower do not own Rangers, the name as I posted early yesterday has been changed with something else in mind, as someone else stated a group is more than one,

You can carry on saying Wavetower don't own Rangers and you will carry on being incorrect.

As for the group, it has 7 subsidiaries. I'd say that was enough to qualify as a "group".

You can carry on saying Wavetower don't own Rangers and you will carry on being incorrect.

As for the group, it has 7 subsidiaries. I'd say that was enough to qualify as a "group".

any idea what they do or are for.

I don't know if it's just me but it seems a bit silly to continually question goings on behind the scenes that we probably don't know much about and definitely cannot do anything about.

It's just tiresome really.

Btw Boss or any other Admin, as Frankie had coniremd Spangles has had many a different account on here, why is he honestly allowed to post on here? He is obviously at it and his behaviour i the takeover thread was pathetic also.

As you can carry on saying they do when they do not. Wavetower was a wholly owned subsidary of liberty capital despite being formed by ellis, who now have an unreachable website, allegedly under reconstruction along with other things, that may involve rent books.

If you wish to continue insisting wavetower own Rangers, carry on it's a free choice.

What other companies are incorporated in The Rangers FC Group?

Seems we'll have to wait till June 6 to find out.

Official Companies House rules on the naming of firms says:

The use of this word normally implies more than one company under the same corporate ownership. To justify this word there should be a minimum of 2 companies or 2 businesses (in addition to the ‘Group’ company) in the group. You must meet this condition on registration and details of the ‘group’ companies or businesses will be required. If the name clearly shows that the company is to promote the interests of a group of individuals, then the name will normally be approved.

Rangers already have some subsidiaries (for instance, Rangers Youth Development Ltd) and so Rangers met the CH requirement regarding the word 'group' even before Whyte. So no great mystery here.

As you can carry on saying they do when they do not. Wavetower was a wholly owned subsidary of liberty capital despite being formed by ellis, who now have an unreachable website, allegedly under reconstruction along with other things, that may involve rent books.

If you wish to continue insisting wavetower own Rangers, carry on it's a free choice.

Mate how much green do you smoke? You think people are following you as well? :lol:

You sound like you have discovered extra terrestrial life and the FBI are trying to silence you :lol:

Who actually cares about whatever allegations you are throwing around? What are the consequences of the conspiracy you are trying to unravel?