Transfer targets

pedrosio

First time in four years we can buy players without having to sell first...with 10 mil at your disposal, how would you go for and why?

Conway

Gomis

Samba(Blackburn centrehalf)

Long (reading striker)

Weiss

Bartley

I would be well chuffed with the above,

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I think ally will bring some belters in though. His patter could sell sand to the Arabs.

I really hope so . I don't think we will have to spend stupid amounts of money to bring in a few players that will really excite the fans . I'm just sick of people setting their sight on spl players and being happy with them . I'm not dead against signing spl players , but I honestly don't rate that many playing here at the moment .

I just hope we can broaden our horizons a little bit , and hope that our lack of activity in the recent windows hasn't narrowed our scouting system to just the spl and championship .

Pander or Monreal

Faubert

Bartley

Almeback or Gohouri

D.Vaughan or Muntari (loan)

Weiss

Kakuta (loan)

James Vaughan or N'Doye

Would Love Gattuso, whatever happened to his pledge of playing for Rangers before he retires??

but more than likely it will be purely uk based players as our scouting network has been retired the last few years

Wallace

Berra or Bartley

Zaliukas

Alan Smith

Conway or Templeton

Riordan

Goodwillie

Yawn!

Wendt(Copenhagen)free

Vauhan(Blackpool)free

Bartley(Arsenal)£3m

Weiss(Man City)£2m

Williams(Swansea)£2.5m if they don't go up

Goodwillie(Dundee U)£1.5m

Would be absolutely thrilled if we could get these.

Wendt :drool:

I was told this morning the Goodwillie and Conway were certainties, info came straight from Dundee.

Came from a non bullshitter but even he seemed a little sceptical that the info was divulged so easily from within Tannadice.

Pinch of salt loyal! :uk:

I was told this morning the Goodwillie and Conway were certainties, info came straight from Dundee.

Came from a non bullshitter but even he seemed a little sceptical that the info was divulged so easily from within Tannadice.

Pinch of salt loyal! :uk:

B7 this ciaaaaaaaannnnttttt