Transfer targets

pedrosio

I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this , but Goodwillie looks like a guy who is heading to Ibrox

Doubt theres a deal done already, but i get what you mean, he looks like he wants to be here next season.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So conway told his dogs , who told their walker , who told your mate, who told you?

Naw. Conway stays in Perth, there's a company called K9 something or other that looks after peoples dugs when they're away etc and this boy looks after Conways. Boy was telling me he knows this dog whisperer cunt and he asked Conway what the crack was for next season and Conway told him he didn't fancy Rangers and wanted to go down to England.

ALLEGEDLY!!

Naw. Conway stays in Perth, there's a company called K9 something or other that looks after peoples dugs when they're away etc and this boy looks after Conways. Boy was telling me he knows this dog whisperer cunt and he asked Conway what the crack was for next season and Conway told him he didn't fancy Rangers and wanted to go down to England.

Hope you're right he's pish anyway,nowhere near good enough his signing would be a total lack of ambition imo

ALLEGEDLY!!

ALLEGEDLY!!

That story was the dogs bollocks man

Wendt(Copenhagen)free

Vauhan(Blackpool)free

Bartley(Arsenal)£3m

Weiss(Man City)£2m

Williams(Swansea)£2.5m if they don't go up

Goodwillie(Dundee U)£1.5m

Would be absolutely thrilled if we could get these.

£2m for Weiss? nah try £4.5m

think so ? im sure he has one season remaining after sunday's final game, i would say around 3M. Not like City will want to play him, they have gained CL Football, they will go and bring in players to dominate, they wont care about youth now.

If Santa-Cruz was up for sale at £4M, and was much closer to the first team than Weiss, Weiss could easily go for around £2-3M. It'll be the Sell-on clause they'll want that will be fucking ridiculous.

Pander or Monreal

Faubert

Bartley

Almeback or Gohouri

D.Vaughan or Muntari (loan)

Weiss

Kakuta (loan)

James Vaughan or N'Doye

Would Love Gattuso, whatever happened to his pledge of playing for Rangers before he retires??

but more than likely it will be purely uk based players as our scouting network has been retired the last few years

Wallace

Berra or Bartley

Zaliukas

Alan Smith

Conway or Templeton

Riordan

Goodwillie

Yawn!

Gattuso said he is going to sign for us a month or so ago or something like that

There was an article kicking about claiming he's now into his 50's :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me.

Didn't Everton buy Bakayoka on the proviso that he was a 18 year old wonderkid when really he was about 30 or something :lol:

just read on sky sports that Altintop of Bayern is to leave on a free in the summer seeking regular football,

Get him signed Super!!! :crabflute::sherlock:

Real Madrid want him and apparently its a done deal