Transfer targets

pedrosio

Didn't Everton buy Bakayoka on the proviso that he was a 18 year old wonderkid when really he was about 30 or something :lol:

Aye, the rumour is that Arsenal turned down the chance to sign him because they carried out a bone scan and determined he was closer to 31 than 21.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if he's still there but Garra Dembele from Levski Sofia would be a great shout, he was scoring for fun in the first half of the season, big and quick, in the Drogba mould, would run amok here with Jelavic, probably available for about 3m, but I imagine that there will be a lot of teams from England and the continent chasing him, but if we got in early with an offer I would say we stand a good chance of getting him

Wouldn't mind seeing Jonny Evans here next season, Durrant should sweet talk him up !!

When i mentioned him i got abuse since he's a "star player" for United.

I'm scouting Stoke today to see if there is anyone worth trying to get.

I would like to see

David Goodwillie (1.5 million)

Kyle Bartley (3 million)

Vladimir Weiss (2.5 million)

Scott Sinclair (3 million)

Alexei Eremenko (1 million)

David Templeton?

Also some squad players such as conway/gomis on a free and other bosman targets (possibly rb and lb)

New deals for Mcgregor, Davis and Bougherraa

Mcgregor

Whittaker Bartley Bougherra/Weir Papac

Weiss/Sinclair Davis Eremenko Naismith

Jelavic Goodwillie

Don't know if he's still there but Garra Dembele from Levski Sofia would be a great shout, he was scoring for fun in the first half of the season, big and quick, in the Drogba mould, would run amok here with Jelavic, probably available for about 3m, but I imagine that there will be a lot of teams from England and the continent chasing him, but if we got in early with an offer I would say we stand a good chance of getting him

Bheggers were after him in January. Footy Manager legend.

Bheggers were after him in January. Footy Manager legend.

Yeh, was glad they didn't get him. Still the fact that they were interested hints that he may be within our league, and that we would certainly be in with a shout of getting him if we made an offer

Conways no coming to us. I was speaking to a guy who knows a guy that walks his dogs.

I'm ACTUALLY no joking either.

I was actually talking to the dog walker not the guy that knows him and he told me maby he will maby he wont lmao:)

I'd take a look at Ante Vukušić from Hajduk Split, tbh I've not seen him in a proper game, but he has statistics on his side - he's the second top scorer in the Croat premier league, and is only 19. Scored a total of 20 goals in 43 games. Has been tracked by Arsenal and Chelsea, but first team and champs league football (hopefully) should appeal.

Only problem would be waiting for Croatia to get into the EU, although they were supposed to enter it by this year.

Another option would be Hamdi Salihi from Rapid Wien, seen this lad a few times in games online. Absolute GOAL MACHINE, and as he's in Austria, work permit shouldn't be a problem.

I'd take a look at Ante Vukušić from Hajduk Split, tbh I've not seen him in a proper game, but he has statistics on his side - he's the second top scorer in the Croat premier league, and is only 19. Scored a total of 20 goals in 43 games. Has been tracked by Arsenal and Chelsea, but first team and champs league football (hopefully) should appeal.

Only problem would be waiting for Croatia to get into the EU, although they were supposed to enter it by this year.

Another option would be Hamdi Salihi from Rapid Wien, seen this lad a few times in games online. Absolute GOAL MACHINE, and as he's in Austria, work permit shouldn't be a problem.

I've seen Salihi as well, looks good but we don't want to be buying all Rapid Vienna players, it might turn out like Austria Vienna under Le Guen and that didn't work so well....

I've seen Salihi as well, looks good but we don't want to be buying all Rapid Vienna players, it might turn out like Austria Vienna under Le Guen and that didn't work so well....

It wouldn't be a full team though, it'd be a strikeforce that has been proven to work well together.

As for Paul le Guen, this is the man that brought us Sebo... Anything he touches turns to shite :lol:

Were we not linked with Ante Vukusic a while back,think I remember reading that somewhere

He was linked with Chelsea mate, but I've never seen anything linking him to us. Cant find anything on google suggesting that either.

that sentence was the biggest flop in the world.

everybody goes on about him like he's great how come no other big clubs want him? I've never seen him having a good game that's all

Wasn't filip sebo a goal scoring machine in austria hahah

Wasn't filip sebo a goal scoring machine in austria hahah

No he scored 6 goals in the season prior to us signing him, which made the transfer all the more odd.

He is banging in the goals in Slovakia this season again, clearly that's his level.

I realise that when Healy signed, others were ahead of him such as Diouf and laffetty; in saying that I thought he would have featured more for us. At times Hutton and Fleck even appear to be ahead of him.

I understand the youth policy etc. Just a little disappointed he hasn't got more minutes. Would like to offload Beatie and keep Healy.

Healy would fill in just fine here