Transfer targets

pedrosio

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise that when Healy signed, others were ahead of him such as Diouf and laffetty; in saying that I thought he would have featured more for us. At times Hutton and Fleck even appear to be ahead of him.

I understand the youth policy etc. Just a little disappointed he hasn't got more minutes. Would like to offload Beatie and keep Healy.

Healy would fill in just fine here

I thought he was as bad as Beatie

Would love to sign Obviousl Vlad and Bartley, then Nadir Belhadj lb/lm great pace, crossing, and skills really rated that guy at pompey. Maybe also Obinna(sp) from West Ham since they have just gone down. Although they are well out of our budget would LOVE us to sign Phil Bardsley, and Matt Jarvis really rate them also. If only eh.

EDIT: Oh and Also Kalinic up top with Jelavic although Blackburn paid about 6 million for him. I THINK he's gone down the pecking order, due to roberts, the cnadain lad, santa cruz, and Benjani, don't know whether we could afford but it's just a suggestion.

McCulloch said on the radio he'll definitely be here next season :disappointment:. He doesn't add anything at all.

You think it was an accident that almost the moment McCulloch was available for selection again that Edu's performances were radically improved?

You think it was an accident that almost the moment McCulloch was available for selection again that Edu's performances were radically improved?

That doesnt mean Mcculloch is good. Just edu needed competition

That doesnt mean Mcculloch is good. Just edu needed competition

It also means he contributed something valuable to the effort of the team. There's much more to that than meets the eye and I'm happy to know McCulloch has brought something of value to the table.

It also means he contributed something valuable to the effort of the team. There's much more to that than meets the eye and I'm happy to know McCulloch has brought something of value to the table.

So McCulloch's valuable contribution is sitting on the bench. Ok...

I'd love to see us send a scouts through Eastern Europe, Italy, Africa and the English lower leagues.

Buying SPL will let us remain a team good enough to challenge for the SPL title, but only by discovering our own talents can we dominate.

I'd love to see us send a scouts through Eastern Europe, Italy, Africa and the English lower leagues.

Buying SPL will let us remain a team good enough to challenge for the SPL title, but only by discovering our own talents can we dominate.

(tu)

As the top targets are two CB's then I would opt for a young player with experience who can develop and become worth more, for us to then sell on.

François Affolter - 20 yo, big lad, very little injury wise, has played in Europe and only about GBP1.3 million.

Seems level headed and not a 'get booked every game' suspension nutter, which is good as well for our league.

Plays for BSC Young Boys.

goes without saying that we need couple of CB's but we've been lacking a playmaker/link between our mid and strikers for years, I think this is equally important for us to find... an influential, quality, central midfielder that can change the outcome of games. Davis just aint ever going to be this player tbh Ness has potential but too young and injury prone.

goes without saying that we need couple of CB's but we've been lacking a playmaker/link between our mid and strikers for years, I think this is equally important for us to find... an influential, quality, central midfielder that can change the outcome of games. Davis just aint ever going to be this player tbh Ness has potential but too young and injury prone.

Got to disagree mate. Davis and Jelavic have a good understanding and with a new central mid beside him it will allow him to push up further.

CB- Ashley Williams, Winston Reid, Kyle Bartley, Dedryck Boyata or Bongani Khumalo. THAT should be our list of CB's 2 out of that lot are feasible if Weir and Bougherra goes. Would be great to get Pander and Hitzlsperger, imagine the amount of goals scored outside the box!

These two signings would be great but i doubt they would happen. Matty Upson & Demba Ba, i'm sure they won't want to play in the championship and i heard jim white say on SSN that upson is allowed to leave. Him and Bartley at the back would be great, 2 english guys there would be good chemistry and ba upfront with jelavic they would destroy any defence, certainly in the SPL.

CB- Ashley Williams, Winston Reid, Kyle Bartley, Dedryck Boyata or Bongani Khumalo. THAT should be our list of CB's 2 out of that lot are feasible if Weir and Bougherra goes. Would be great to get Pander and Hitzlsperger, imagine the amount of goals scored outside the box!

I would love if we signed hitzlsperger great player with a wand of a left foot and so much power if always thought he would be a perfect fit here since he was at villa.

We should have signed him when albertz left in my opinion a young hitzlesperger would have been a ready made replacement for him.

Now however with ness in our midfield another left footed central starter isn't really needed and with wylde wide I don't think he's needed there either would rather give plenty of game time to both of them and let them develop along with kyle Hutton and let them become as good as they can be but as competition for a place we can't do much better than the big German.