Transfer targets

pedrosio

CB- Ashley Williams, Winston Reid, Kyle Bartley, Dedryck Boyata or Bongani Khumalo. THAT should be our list of CB's 2 out of that lot are feasible if Weir and Bougherra goes. Would be great to get Pander and Hitzlsperger, imagine the amount of goals scored outside the box!

I would love if we signed hitzlsperger great player with a wand of a left foot and so much power if always thought he would be a perfect fit here since he was at villa.

We should have signed him when albertz left in my opinion a young hitzlesperger would have been a ready made replacement for him.

Now however with ness in our midfield another left footed central starter isn't really needed and with wylde wide I don't think he's needed there either would rather give plenty of game time to both of them and let them develop along with kyle Hutton and let them become as good as they can be but as competition for a place we can't do much better than the big German.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would take David Vaughan and Goodwillie.

If Birmingham were to get relegated, would anyone be interested in David Murphy at LB? A player that I liked at Hibs and when he moved to Birmingham, in his first season especially, didn't look out of place.

Would take David Vaughan and David Goodwillie.

If Birmingham were to get relegated, would anyone be interested in David Murphy at LB? A player that I liked at Hibs and when he moved to Birmingham, in his first season especially, didn't look out of place.

You just want us to buy players called David, don't you? :sherlock: