Just got a text from a reliable source

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

celtic board have been shown cctv footage of lennon in the tunnel at ibrox calling Edu a" n***er bastard".

The Rangers board have asked celtic to deal with it or they will go public after the cup final.

i just got the exact same thing! was about to post it.

celtic board have been shown cctv footage of lennon in the tunnel at ibrox calling Edu a" n***er bastard".

The Rangers board have asked celtic to deal with it or they will go public after the cup final.

i hope the rangers board do go public with it. it will show the rest of scotland(if they dont already know) that the cunt is a scumbag of the highest order!

When they say deal with it what do they want? Celtic will keep it totally hush hush and maybe tell Lennon that to stop it from getting out that he should resign because of everything that's happened at end of the season! It'll make us look the bad guys!

Just put it out there n shame that cunt!!!!

See if Lennon was screaming abuse at our players in the tunnel we should be making it public anyway! There'll be people who don't know what he's really like thinking that he's a Great guy etc but he's a vile horrible bastard!!

Doubt it, Edu was quick to say Rangers fans racially abused him and he would have be a lot more swift if that prick done anything of the sort.

Nah, that whole thing came to public because Edu put it on his Twitter account, probably not realising the rammy it would cause. However, I very much doubt he'd do it again even if he was allowed to use it as I think Walter has banned them from using Twitter/Facebook etc.