Just got a text from a reliable source

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is true then Rangers r idiots. I can c what they r thinking in being diplomatic, lennon is apparently hated by every protestant in the world (for no reason) and adding black persons to the list wouldnt be fair would it....... not that i agree with it.

If it did come out though this would no doubt be lennons response....."just a bit of fun" he seems to be quite the comedian these days.

Well that's what I'm asking, if it's true, why didn't we do something sooner? Does it mean that David Murray was willing to let it slide?

Good point, could be the new owner has taken on board the fans concerns in defending the club

Either that or it is Murray ! Now he is clear off his official connections with the club he can say a lot more

Wouldn't be surprised by it and I think we are right to have waited, it's an important title to win and we will have wanted everything to stay focused on that at the moment, once the league is finished with we can chase that wee cunt :animal:

Doesn't make sense.

Why would Diouf have come out and denied it afterwards?

He doesn't seem the type who would allow that to slide, even if asked to. A 'no comment' would have been your whack IMO.

These things are shite, really shite.

In as right a way as possible, I hope this did happen and the first poster's source is correct because this would expose Lennon as the vile, vile man that he is.

On the other hand, I don't want a Bear being abused, racially or not. However, considering Diouf cleared Lennon of racism after the match and the fact that Edu was quick to accuse bluenoses of racially abusing him, but not with this, I very much doubt it's true.

Like I said, I hope it's true and I'm not totally dismissing it, but I think there's a wee compulsive liar who was bored out there.

I heard something similar that Lennon called Weiss a gypsy bastard in the tunnel

And everyone tried not to make eye contact with McCourt, who kidded on he wasn't hurt.

I've been told Lennon wont be there next season anyway, not because of that right enough.

No chance he will be their he's making their club look like the slophouse it is.

Can you imagine sponsors wanting to be associated with him at the helm.