Just got a text from a reliable source

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps thats why they "lost" up in inverness, we told them to or the press gets the video :lol:

in all honesty ive heard it a couple of times from workers at parkhead that win or lose the title tomorrow lennon will be "resigning"

the first time i heard it was from a chief steward that covers the VIP area on matchdays then a few others over a period of time told me almost the exact same story

basically lawwell and co are only backing lennon until season books are renewed, but in private they have been completely and utterly embarrassed by lennon and his antics, and no matter what he will be replaced

the resigning part is too make the club have another field day in the press

win the title and lennon will "resign" having beaten the bigots blah blah blah, leaves with our blessing blah blah blah

loses the title and he will "resign" on safety grounds, driven out of scotland by the bigots, the board wanted to keep him blah blah blah

either way they want him gone

perhaps thats why they "lost" up in inverness, we told them to or the press gets the video :lol:

in all honesty ive heard it a couple of times from workers at parkhead that win or lose the title tomorrow lennon will be "resigning"

the first time i heard it was from a chief steward that covers the VIP area on matchdays then a few others over a period of time told me almost the exact same story

basically lawwell and co are only backing lennon until season books are renewed, but in private they have been completely and utterly embarrassed by lennon and his antics, and no matter what he will be replaced

win the title and lennon will "resign" having beaten the bigots blah blah blah, leaves with our blessing blah blah blah

loses the title and he will "resign" on safety grounds, driven out of scotland by the bigots, the board wanted to keep him blah blah blah

I was going to make a thread about being able to tell the future I was going to describe what would happen at the BJKamp on sunday it would involve Lennon Resigning at a press conference win lose or draw and breaking down with his fucking crocodile tears.

i would doubt it. the Klan are protestant. they were against jews, catholics and basically anything that wasnt white protestant

Dont forget celtic are an all inclusive football club

Well I would say the Roman Catholic church pishes all over the KKK when it comes to Jew hating. Fuck the Roman Catholic church have been getting away with it for 1000s of years the nazis and the KKK are amateurs compared to them

(tu).I posted on here a couple of months ago that I didnt think sellik would tolerate Lennon beyond the summer.The midweek Liewell statement could be interpreted as the dreaded vote of confidence.

Also heard from a source this. Rangers have had it for a long time and have sent it to them recently. If it went public without Celti* not giving Lemon sanctions, can the SFA or that intervene ?

Isn't racial abuse a criminal offence, wouldn't the club be perverting the course of justice if we are concealing this crime, and by failing to report it. I think the poster above is correct, it is total nonsense from attention seekers.

So..... assuming this text news from a reliable source that is spreading like wildfire is true.....

What possible reason could Rangers have had not to take the heat off the team/club with all the "shame game", UEFA charges nonsense the last few months.

And also with the takeover dragging on and on, almost looking it wouldn't happen, and fans not buying season tickets.

Surely this would have taken a little heat off us

=====================================================================================================================================================

If (and I accept it is a big if)Rangers do have this tape then it makes sense to play the long game.

Rangers send Celtic a copy of the tape by recorded delivery from their Lawyers. Celtic must sign for the tape and cannot

claim no knowledge. If Celtic fail to act against Lennon then Rangers have the proof (for UEFA and SPL)that Celtic where aware of Lennons racism

and covered it up. If Celtic now or in the future start their witch hunt against Rangers "sectarianism" then Rangers can make the proof public.

It is in Celtics interest to back Rangers up much as Rangers backed Celtic over the flag row in the 50s.

Celtic can keep quiet now in which case Rangers have the proof for all time of Celtics hypocrisy and double standards.

Or Celtic can admit the truth and sack Lennon now and Rangers come up smelling of roses.

Or Celtic can sack Lennon now

So..... assuming this text news from a reliable source that is spreading like wildfire is true.....

What possible reason could Rangers have had not to take the heat off the team/club with all the "shame game", UEFA charges nonsense the last few months.

And also with the takeover dragging on and on, almost looking it wouldn't happen, and fans not buying season tickets.

Surely this would have taken a little heat off us

=====================================================================================================================================================

If (and I accept it is a big if)Rangers do have this tape then it makes sense to play the long game.

Rangers send Celtic a copy of the tape by recorded delivery from their Lawyers. Celtic must sign for the tape and cannot

claim no knowledge. If Celtic fail to act against Lennon then Rangers have the proof (for UEFA and SPL)that Celtic where aware of Lennons racism

and covered it up. If Celtic now or in the future start their witch hunt against Rangers "sectarianism" then Rangers can make the proof public.

It is in Celtics interest to back Rangers up much as Rangers backed Celtic over the flag row in the 50s.

Celtic can keep quiet now in which case Rangers have the proof for all time of Celtics hypocrisy and double standards.

Or Celtic can admit the truth and sack Lennon now and Rangers come up smelling of roses.

Or Celtic can sack Lennon now

Too much telly there I think

It has to be a load of shite, unfortunately.

The story would have broke before now. The wee cunt is hated that much, somebody would have blabbed it.

It would have spread like wildfire around the players and staff in the Stadium and then Murray Park and someone would have mentioned it to their mates before now.

Far too many people would know about it to keep it a secret.