Who is coming to belfast for the 12th ?a

I'll be there mate as i live 7 miles outside belfast.. is edenderry the destination again this year i've been hearing rumours that it won't be held there this year!

i dont know mate ill find out for you as my mate is in the orange lodge so im assuming hell know

explain what mean shite ocasion?

I just dont see the point in traveling to another country to walk from one end of the city to another, I can do that here if I want.

ah right excellent on mate.... if your around on the 13th and havent went home there is a good sash bash every year in the shankill rangers

I go home on the 13th but I will be out on the 11th, will probably start off down the Alpha Club in Rathcoole to catch up with some mates then head off down the Shankill.

I just dont see the point in traveling to another country to walk from one end of the city to another, I can do that here if I want.

its not just about walking its about the enjoyment of the whole event and to celebrate my culture and also to catch up with friends who you may not get to see that often ... it brings people together and of course its another excuse to have a massive bender ... whats not to like

I go home on the 13th but I will be out on the 11th, will probably start off down the Alpha Club in Rathcoole to catch up with some mates then head off down the Shankill.

ah right nice one ill prob be around the shankill my self with me mate just as me missis is a scouser she isnt really into it all so i tend to just go out with me mate for the 3 days

its not just about walking its about the enjoyment of the whole event and to celebrate my culture and also to catch up with friends who you may not get to see that often ... it brings people together and of course its another excuse to have a massive bender ... whats not to like

It just doesn't do anything for me TBH, Which is weird as my Dad & my Uncle will both be walking in it, I am sure my Granda will be watching it on TV for hours on end also.

Weird bassa that i am.