Buffel Staying Put!

Rohan

Heard it Heard it Heard it Heard it Heard it Heard it.....

Get the Belgian prick tae feck, our club cannot afford chances for the likes of him, he should be out of the picture along with David feckin Murray

As much I think Buffel does have the talent, he's not shown it enough for him to be considered such a valuable player.

If we can get a good price for him, I'd rather we went for someone else who can offer the commitment, physical strength and consistency we require.

i personally think buffel is exactly the type of player that the team needs, someone the ball sticks to and has that little bit of invention. If we sold him and with dado away, we are not left with a flair player up front. To be honest at the moment buffel walks into the team because only two or three players are doing enough at the moment.

if buffel walks into the team how come he can't even get a game?

its a opinion, obviously i dont watch them train or pick the team. just stating that burke, adam, boyd and novo were not exactly amazing on sunday. Yeah because they obviously keep there place after such a perfomance. Reward mediocrity.

its a opinion, obviously i dont watch them train or pick the team. just stating that burke, adam, boyd and novo were not exactly amazing on sunday. Yeah because they obviously keep there place after such a perfomance. Reward mediocrity.

it suggests to me that buffel isn't doing it in training either that mediocre performances are enough to keep him out of the team

it suggests to me that buffel isn't doing it in training either that mediocre performances are enough to keep him out of the team

He's been injured for months tho.

is he fit now?

is he fit now?

He was back in light training last week but WS has come out and said he isn't risking him. So we defo won't see him play this season. Pretty sure waldo just doesn't want him to get injured and then get lumbered with him for another year.

the point is that he cant do any worse then those who are on the pitch already. we need creativity and it is coming from no where on the pitch. you cannot rely on burke who is very inconsistent at the moment (before you start i believe he will get better as he gets more games). just ask yourself how many times did we get behind st mirrens defence on sunday or will we lump it up to the 18. We have better players so play football. The only reason we are struggling is that we are matching te tactics of the other teams in the league. no imagination.

a hope this isnt true he can GTF as it wasnt that long ago he said he had to leave the club :rolleyes: total waste of space the guy has showed he has the talent but he is the most inconsistent player we have had since Lovenkrands and i for 1 certainly 1miss him if he was to leave

is he fit now?

He's still recovering from his operation (torn tendons), but is back in training apparently ahead of schedule and is expected to be ready for pre-season training/friendlies.

a hope this isnt true he can GTF as it wasnt that long ago he said he had to leave the club :rolleyes: total waste of space the guy has showed he has the talent but he is the most inconsistent player we have had since Lovenkrands and i for 1 certainly 1miss him if he was to leave

look what everyone is saying about lovenkrands this season. did not replace him, should have kept him. Once McCleish figured out to play him in the central forward he got goals, the same will apply to Buffel

My memory may fail me but didn't Pete reject an offer from Rangers?

Count me as a 1 for not wanting to keep him. The amount of wages we freed up last season and this end season already I hope we can get 3 or 4 fairly strong players in at least.

Murray does have to splash it a little bit, I'd agree. But not enough to sink the club into stupid amounts of debt again, which he would agree.

Right players, right money, right the ship.