Ever Supported A Different Team?

Broxi

Has anyone here ever supported a different team before supporting rangers? I mean as your number one team and not a second team. I've heard a couple of stories of people going between rangers and celtic and stuff like that! One of my mates supports rangers and his brother supports celtic, I just find that weird

When my grandpa was ill, before he died, Ibrox was too much for him. So I used to take him down to Newlandsfield.

I didn't miss many games, and let my mate have my season-book for the year.

So I suppose you could say I was a Pollok fan that year.

Just the Rangers for me.

I only two people who have properly changed the team they support, and both were Rangers fans with a soft spot for Chelsea who moved to London, got Chelsea season tickets, and over the course of time became Chelsea fans with a soft spot for the Rangers.

People who just decide one day that they're going to support another club just aren't worth anyone's time.

Just the Rangers for me.

I only two people who have properly changed the team they support, and both were Rangers fans with a soft spot for Chelsea who moved to London, got Chelsea season tickets, and over the course of time became Chelsea fans with a soft spot for the Rangers.

People who just decide one day that they're going to support another club just aren't worth anyone's time.

I've heard about a few cunts that have done that.

Bellends.

Boy in my school used to kick about in all sorts of mhank garb. Hadn't seen him since I left school about 6 years ago. Added me on FB a couple of months ago and all his pics are in Gers gear and his wall is all "FTP and the IRA". :lol: