Where are you watching the game tomorrow?

The local, Station Bar. Always packed for the big occasions. A few tims tried to get us removed when we won the Cooperative Cup and claimed 'it's not a singing pub'

Still though theres usually even numbers of both fans and it's always brilliant on the league deciders :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am in the hoose wie a tim who canny get sky dont ask why but we will be watching the bears and an occasional flip over to the tims game and hes bringing the beer and a good bottle for me to celebrate as he has already conceded the league to us no bad for a tim :crabflute:

am in the hoose wie a tim who canny get sky dont ask why but we will be watching the bears and an occasional flip over to the tims game and hes bringing the beer and a good bottle for me to celebrate as he has already conceded the league to us no bad for a tim :crabflute:

Good man I've some good tim pals but there's a few cunts anaw... lol

Good man I've some good tim pals but there's a few cunts anaw... lol

odd set up wie him and me he is from kirkie and am a mile from there originally he and me are both refs in devon but he has another major flaw hes a copper so he has nae real luck in life :crabflute:

odd set up wie him and me he is from kirkie and am a mile from there originally he and me are both refs in devon but he has another major flaw hes a copper so he has nae real luck in life :crabflute:

Haha aye that's some set up mate, aslong as ye have a good day that's aw that matters!

WATP let's do this rangers!