Where are you watching the game tomorrow?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be watching it at the Lewis and Harris Rangers Supporters Club. Got my membership for it yesterday (Saturday morning) and there should be a cracking atmosphere. Got told the other day that the Lewis and Harris RSC is the biggest RSC in the world..? with over 400 members. Pretty interesting. Isle of Lewis is Rangers daft :)

With both my father and father in law at my dad's house, as they say my father wore it as a youth (in my case both mine and hers LOL) unable to be another lucky bastard (sorry guys) to get a ticket for the game.

Rugby Park, I'm leaving in 7 hours time...

Would you no be better going to sleep then? :lol:

I'd be shattered if i was you :(

Everyone who's at the game tomorrow hope you's enjoy it i'll be watching it on the telly, MAKE SOME NOISE PLEAAAAAASE!

:crabflute::beer1::uk:

I'm nervous, but at the same time, pumped up and raring to go... I've got the battle fever on, and I expect the management and players to be feeling the same way.

This is what it is all about, come on The Rangers!

I'm nervous, but at the same time, pumped up and raring to go... I've got the battle fever on, and I expect the management and players to be feeling the same way.

This is what it is all about, come on The Rangers!

Same, I'm tired and need to sleep, but can't because of nerves.

I can't us not winning tomorrow, but can't imagine what the celebrations will be like when we score.

Very surreal.