Weiss

TeamHero

Posted an Hour ago

"Well Done Man City..The Boys have deserved it.."

Post 40 Minutes ago

"In Glasgow..Ready For Tomorrow...Biggest game for me so far, so upset I can't help the team..

Surely if he was set on going back to Man City, surely the FA Cup final would be the game he'd like to play in...Just goes to show how much the wee man has fallen in love with The Rangers..

Clutching at Straws Loyal :crabflute:

Posted an Hour ago

"Well Done Man City..The Boys have deserved it.."

Post 40 Minutes ago

"In Glasgow..Ready For Tomorrow...Biggest game for me so far, so upset I can't help the team..

Surely if he was set on going back to Man City, surely the FA Cup final would be the game he'd like to play in...Just goes to show how much the wee man has fallen in love with The Rangers..

Clutching at Straws Loyal :crabflute:

+1 (tu)

aye. The fact he's 'home' says it all.

(tu)

Electric player on his day.. Hoping for another year loyal.. with big Kyle Bartley as well (tu) Partner Jela with quality and we'll be unstoppable in the SPl and a deep run in Europe perhaps.

But first. TOMORROW!

Don't see why he would go to Wembley anyway. He's a reserve player/youth player but has the ability to be at a higher level than that.

He wouldn't be getting a medal with City either because he hasn't played in any FA Cup games this season, although I do believe Glasgow is where his heart lies; with the Rangers.

aye. The fact he's 'home' says it all.

(tu)

Electric player on his day.. Hoping for another year loyal.. with big Kyle Bartley as well (tu) Partner Jela with quality and we'll be unstoppable in the SPl and a deep run in Europe perhaps.

But first. TOMORROW!

dont think he says "home" lol.

but yes tomorrow first.

would love him as a player next year, on his day he was fantastic.

Cant believe he is in glasgow and not at Wembley :lol:

:praise:

Love it!

I seen him twitter the other day, saying he was going to both games, so he must have jumped on aplane immediately after the Final?

Not another one jumping the gun. :(

Lets hope so though.

I'm not jumping the gun mate, in fact I'm refusing to say that we are going to win.

I'm just saying that Weiss has to be there while there is a chance that he may have to collect a medal. :crabflute:

If we win the league and are guaranteed CL qualification attempt, I am certain McCoist will get Weiss - aslong as Man City are reasonable in their demands.

The power lies with the player, he only has 12 months of his contract to go. If it was upto me, i would offer them £1m for him. They wont play him and i doubt they would miss him tbh. Realistically about £2m would probably get him if hes not going to sign a new deal.

Hope hes in the stand tomorrow!

Same mate, He seems to be the type that would sit in with the fans for 90 minutes then jump the fence onto the pitch to celebrate with the players after the final whistle, That would be classic.

Same mate, He seems to be the type that would sit in with the fans for 90 minutes then jump the fence onto the pitch to celebrate with the players after the final whistle, That would be classic.

Too right mate!