Cutting Edge - Gazzas Coming Home

scottjf82

the simple fact that he is beyond help if he even wants it and the fact his numerous driving whilst drunk, he had the accident no long ago where he was in a bad way, yet he could have easily hit a kid or similar any of those times, i adored gazza but as i say that has changed ever so slightly as sad as it is

Possibly a lot of people feel that way about the man, and possibly he has lost a great many friends through the years. I like him; his problems hurt him more than others perhaps

Possibly a lot of people feel that way about the man, and possibly he has lost a great many friends through the years. I like him; his problems hurt him more than others perhaps

He aint alone in his miss-givings as there has been an influence most of the way through, well till the wheels fell off but i dont know what friends he got now, but he does need some and good ones at that

Watching this again Gazza coming home IMO one of the two best players sir walter has signed the other being laudrup.

Never seen that before now.

It's a shame, the signs were there back then that he was going to self destruct. :(

That Aberdeen game remains the best performance by a Rangers player I have ever seen at Ibrox, simply magical.

There is a great story in that Aberdeen game, just before the second goal. The heat was getting on in the match at 1-1 so Alan MClaren says to Gazza, at the throw in, "come on Gazza, give us something", and Gazza takes the ball right there, immediately after, and scores that amazing goal. Did he 'deliver'?- oh yes

As a Footballer He Was a Genius & With Every Genuis There Seems To Be a Darker Side.

Lets Try & Remember Him as The Player he Was & The Good Performances he Had at The Club.

Thanks for Posting The Documentary, I Have Been Meaning to Watch it Again as I Havent Seen it Since 96. Cheers.