Question to all my Fellow Bears ?

What To Do ???  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What to do ???

• Get Pished and Celebrate 3 In A Row !!!
    • Watch The Gers Win Then Go To Ibrox And Get Pished Later {Celebrate) !!!

This spells a massive dilemma for me question is,

Should I,

A, Get pished and watch the Champions elect lifting the SPL trophy (not one for all this negative "i don't want to be a jinx shit") and celebrate 3 in a row ???

or

B, Stay sober and head up to Ibrox after the game to cheer the team who will return with the SPL Trophy (bearing in mind it's Sunday service so i've got to drive) and get pished upon my return home when i park the car ???

The decision is yours ???

Since I can't fly over tomorrow, I will get pished here in Ontario and celebrate 3 in a row and then listen too radio catolica and LAUGH at all the scum phoning in and explaining how they lost the league and blah blah blah good for an hour laugh

Gonna get pished and unfortunatly can't get to ibrox tomorow (fuck sake my pal want's to hold his kids party at 4 tomorow) so i'll have to enjoy the rest with kids running around. to all who can get to ibrox be sure to tell the team and walter how much we all apreciate the sterling effort!!!

What about watching the Celtic game to make sure Lennon doesn't do anything to deserve a bomb/death threat? You know what he's like; he'll probably do/ say something which is just asking for him to be killed or at least seriously maimed.

get ur ass to ibrox, stay sober, remember every moment of the celebrations.

then go home and get tore into the drink

hopefully taking my son 2moro, 20 months he won't remember but we'll have the photo's for him to look at in years to come

Try this dilemma....

My 9 yr old has a presentation from Wiltshire F.A at Swindons,County Ground at 1.45pm (he plays for Swindon Rangers) We live about 15 illegal minutes away,so we can watch the first half n shoot in or l can send him with his Mum and jist get pished watching the champions lift the trophy????

I dont have the patience for Sky + :disappointment::anguish: