Andrew Little

Andrew Little was drafted into the right back position last season for a vital Old Firm game, I'm just wondering why he hasn't been involved at all this season? Apart from maybe 1 game in the cup where he scored a screamer.

His future at Rangers is looking bleak, is it not?

He picked up a bad hip injury midway through the season and required surgery. He will be back before pre season I think. Whether he is good enough to play a part in the squad, however, is another thing.

He's never looked good enough.

Fleck rarely does either and he's a far better player than Little so that's saying something.

Has had hip and hernia problems, was on crutches as recently as a couple of weeks ago. Out of contract in the summer, has been offered a deal, nothing signed.

Was he made a Northern Ireland international based on the fact he played with Rangers alone?

Does the guy even have a position, how can u be expected to switch from right back to striker week by week.

Will be interesting to see how his career pans out.

Full back, winger, capped for NI before he's even played a first team game for us. All very confusing. Never shown me enough to believe he should be given an extended run with the first team. Then again, could be talking about Fleck here.

Was he made a Northern Ireland international based on the fact he played with Rangers alone?

Does the guy even have a position, how can u be expected to switch from right back to striker week by week.

Will be interesting to see how his career pans out.

I don't think so, they always seem to have dodgy players from reserve teams in there squad, played a few games for the youth teams for them and done OK scoring some goals before he went up to the full team and probably played right back 1 game upfront the next

By the age of 22 he should have moved on, can't see him ever doing anything here when he has only had a few games in years, Jordan McMillan is another 1, think he is only on loan elsewhere at the moment

I don't understand why Cole hasn't featured more. Played well in the champions league then never seen again.

They have him in the gym bulking up, with the intentions of playing CH next season