• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...that my arse is making buttons.

I wasn't nervous until this morning, but fucking hell, it's just hit me like a ton of bricks.

COME ON RANGERS! :marv: :marv: :marv:

with you there mate :21:

with you there mate :21:

i haven't slept a wink ffs .... i have been up and listening to the rangers tunes and dvds from 5 oclock and i just cant shift the nervs at all is it just me i do i sense a wave of domination coming in if we get this one (with all the shit he have had to deal with from the dark side of Glasgow this year and the uncertainty of our financial future this one is the most important for me in 20 years ... its going to spark a revival and i dont care what any one says we'll all deserve every fuking minute of it ) good luck today lads and follow with pride!!!

Really can't see us losing, it's the draw that worries me.

I don't think my nerves could handle leading 1-0 going into the last 10 minutes.

I think we'll come out fired up and kill it off in the first half. Can't be doing with a close nervy one.

It's definitely squeaky bum time.

I'm just trying to think positively that our squad have done it before on the last day of the season and hopefully will do it again.

It's definitely squeaky bum time.

I'm just trying to think positively that our squad have done it before on the last day of the season and hopefully will do it again.

we have the winning mentality and we all know what we need to do but i think im so nervous because i know what we have had to deal with this season and i feel a new era is upon us and it would be fantastic to kick start it with 3 in a row

I think we'll come out fired up and kill it off in the first half. Can't be doing with a close nervy one.

That's what I expect, but this is football anything can happen.

We only need to look back to 2005 and Helicopter Sunday to show that, it's not over until the final whistle goes at Rugby Park.