Apart from the Birth of My Family this . . .

. . . is the most important day of my Life so far. I have enjoyed and suffered the highs and the lows of supporting the Club that I Love. I was ecstatic about our 9IAR win, the last minute Arteta penalty and Helicopter Sunday. But this one would surpass all the others before because this one has had nothing to do with football, this has been political from the start. From the end of last season when lennon started to put the pressure on referees the onslaught of anti Rangers and their fans propaganda has been relentless from celtic and their allies in the mhedia. This is about justice today, nobody deserves this more than Walter Smith who has played the game with dignity and honour. So let's get the last part of the job done and kill it quick. Let the fans on the terracing support them as they have never supported them before, give it laldy and don't let up. C'MON THE RANGERS GIVE US THUNDER AND JUST DO IT FOR YER AULD DA ! WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! :sherlock:

Justice done and any worry killed quickly, just what was asked, with a class performance from every player. :sherlock:

54 Is the sweetest one ive seen and will stay with me for the rest of my days. Watched it with my Dad down in Kent and besides being at the game i could not have been anywhere better. Happy days BD.

54 Is the sweetest one ive seen and will stay with me for the rest of my days. Watched it with my Dad down in Kent and besides being at the game i could not have been anywhere better. Happy days BD.

Yes Mate this is the best win ever, 54 and counting. (tu):uk::sherlock:

As you say BD this was much more than just winning a title and we did it with dignity and honour.

I never thought anything could beat Helicopter Sunday but this was something else altogether. I was in tears today, it meant so much to me and my family and The Rangers family. Goodness prevailed.....it had to.

We Are The people :21: