Is this the sweetest title ever?

Congrats to the rangers on another great season!!

to me this is the best title we have won in the last 30 years due to all the shit that has gone on with that little ranga smellon.OHH it is so fucking sweet!!

WELL DONE SIR WALTER,THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

to all the bears fans around the world,raise a glass to our wonderful club on this magical day.

Best feeling since we won 9IAR, no doubt about it.

It's always awful losing the league to them, but to do it this year, after all the shite that's gone on... I can't IMAGINE how it would have felt.

This feels like justice.

For all the whining by the tims, for all the conspiracy theories, for all the lying, cheating, intimidating coming from the green side of Glasgow and just to see them greeting into their milk, yeah its right up there with the best.

Very hard to say I mean the Souness one in 87 came on the back of being 5th the previous season and 9 years without a title ... also the last 2 were pretty special given what the dire financial consequences of not winning them would have been

For all the whining by the tims, for all the conspiracy theories, for all the lying, cheating, intimidating coming from the green side of Glasgow and just to see them greeting into their milk, yeah its right up there with the best.

(tu) their Almond Milk if you like

Justice has been served.

For me, definitely the best! between financial difficulties, bad press, they cunts trying to ruin it... this the best.

Rangers Football Club - Simply The Best.

sweetest title in my lifetime. With all our off field problems this year and the way the scum fans and management have behaved it just feels amazing to have still managed to pull it off and win the league with our smallest squad ever. The thought of that wee prick lennon getting his grubby hands on OUR title was making me sick. Thank goodness it didnt happen.

This season we haven't just beaten Celtic football club, we have beaten the most powerful symbol they could hope to have.

Neil Lennon represents everything they stand for. The pig-headed, aggresive, arrogant, dim-witted, simple-valued embodiement of CFC.

We faced him and his millions and came out on top. Rangers this season were characterised by grit, character, determination and a good helping of footballing ability in the face of financial crisis and universal media derision.

Everyone wanted us to fail but as Lennon heaped on the antics and uncouth behaviour, other SPL teams, fans and footballing figures began to see what really lies at the rotten core of CFC.

They are not a team for our era. This title is a victory for modern ideals and historical values. If the board at the giro dome have any sense they will seek to end this era and write a new future for themselves.