SirWalterSmithLegend

Errrr you might get away with this now - but did you not once say that if Walter won this one you would never be back on here? :rolleyes:

I am sure no one else will have noticed and I am sure you are welcome and the eating humble pie has helped - please stay! :rolleyes::beer1:

I did. In a drunken hour of stupidness, i did. Oh dont worry, the one i promised knows all about it! :) Just back from my meal, they didnt do humble pie so i went with champagne and penne classico. (tu)

You wont be the only one mate. Im so glad my reverse psychology throughout the season worked. :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously though, i was wrong, i was out of order, my criticism was harsh. I panicked and i was angry, although i was far from the only one. I apologise.

We are the Champions and i am so happy right now. Sir Walter has proved me wrong big time.

(tu)

(tu)

Top drawer.

Takes a big man to apologise so well done.However, there were times during the season we were so negative that you were not alone in voicing your concerns.Anyway Walter proved all the doubters wrong and the Title could not have gone to a more worthy winner. :cheers:

Exactly mate, i was far from being a lone voice. Walter done what Walter does and proved his doubters wrong.

(tu)

I did. In a drunken hour of stupidness, i did. Oh dont worry, the one i promised knows all about it! :) Just back from my meal, they didnt do humble pie so i went with champagne and penne classico. (tu)

There were a lot doubting Walter so you were not alone but I am sure you got just as much enjoyment as the rest of us - even though you knew you would get a 'wee' bit of ribbing!! :crabflute:

There were a lot doubting Walter so you were not alone but I am sure you got just as much enjoyment as the rest of us - even though you knew you would get a 'wee' bit of ribbing!! :crabflute:

I knew it was coming and i dont mind it one bit mate, i am delighted to be proven wrong, over the moon in fact.

(tu)