Signings

July 1st it will open

Its not mate its after the clubs last game of the season and as we don't have cup football it will be either today or tomorrow but as far as am aware only bosmans can join until the first of July when we can sign players perminatly.

Just my understanding of the rules apologies if wrong but am sure that's it though.

I've read a couple of times that it is quite well known we're after him.

I don't think Conway would be stupid enough to turn down the Rangers. Be professional and come join the Champions!

Oh and bring Goodwillie with you :lol:

Its not mate its after the clubs last game of the season and as we don't have cup football it will be either today or tomorrow but as far as am aware only bosmans can join until the first of July when we can sign players perminatly.

Just my understanding of the rules apologies if wrong but am sure that's it though.

Premier League and Scottish Premier League clubs cannot sign any players, on loan or full transfers, until the transfer window ahead of the 2011/12 season opens on 1 July.

Clubs in the Football League can sign players on loan outside of the transfer window following a seven-day period after the transfer window closed on 31 January.

Outside of the transfer window, any club may still sign players on an emergency basis (such as if they have no goalkeepers available) with the permission of their competition's governing body, for example the Premier League.

Players who are out of contract and do not have a club can be signed outside of the transfer window if they are unattached free agents when the window closes.

That is off BBC Sports site

We can bid for players and they can sign the contracts but they wont join us until July 1st

When Ally wakes up on Tuesday morning, I want him to have a quick fry up, check the headlines, then start looking through the bosmans.

Ditto, surely the days of 11th hours signing are no longer required for us. (tu)

We can bid for players and they can sign the contracts but they wont join us until July 1st

Suits me fine. Hopefully Ally eats his fry up and gets to work on signings. The early bird catches the worm.

That is off BBC Sports site

Cheers mate I was going by championship managers rules for the transfer window when as long as its a bosman they can sign when their contract runs out even before the first of July.