To my extended family...

We may argue and squabble about signings, ownwers, matches... Howeever.. Today is a day where we are brothers and sisters in harmony. Seriously, I may be pished but I mean this... Everyone on this site I wish I could cuddle every one of yous. Through evbeuthing this season we have come out on top, so my brothers and sisters, everyone of you... A kiss from me... X

We may argue and squabble about signings, ownwers, matches... Howeever.. Today is a day where we are brothers and sisters in harmony. Seriously, I may be pished but I mean this... Everyone on this site I wish I could cuddle every one of yous. Through evbeuthing this season we have come out on top, so my brothers and sisters, everyone of you... A kiss from me... X

Big hugs and kisses my sentimental friend. Have a great day :crabflute:

Love you ya big soft bastard :D .

When i was in the car leaving ibrox the day i put the rangers tunes on. We are the champions(made this morning btw) :sherlock: penny arcade etc and cunts were just coming upto the car hugging me and aw that :lol:

Honestly couldnt have wished for a better team to support and better fans to be associated wth. You are all fucking superb sincerely :D(tu)

We are the people son!!! What a day. You have just cuddled everyone of us. Champions again!! What a team to support!!ps am fucking blootered!!!

I like this. You may be pished, but I feel the love :h34rt:

We are truly the best team in the world nothing else can do us justice love to each and every one of us.

Thank you all for being fellow bears whether its on follow follow here vangard bears or just rangers supporters fans around the world love and joy to us all.

Let's stay united against our enemy and keep the unity throughout next year so that when were attacked we can shrug it off and be stronger for it.

WATP