The games that won the title

There are so many moments that lead to 3 points, ensured 3 points, salvaged a draw etc...

Which is your favourite crucial result or moment?

For me, it's the day at the sheep. 2-0 down after 30 mins or so, came back to win 3-2. Just amazing, and without it, we would not be Champions today!

Not an individual game but a period mid season where we were down to the bare bones of a squad, even not taking a full compliment of subs for a couple of games and we kept grinding out 1-0 and 2 -1 wins - that period won it for us, caused a lot of dissent in the ranks, and fear but we persevered!

Oh and about 7 games in a row where we had to come from behind!

Straight after McGregor's penalty save I said to my mate "that's just won us the league"

Also, the handball on the line not being given against PSV was a turning point for us, I reckon. Had we received a penalty and their lad been sent off we may just have gone through, which could have had a negative affect on our league run in. I guess we'll never know, but for all my screaming at the ref on that occasion, he may just have done us a turn?

That Hearts match last week was special. But, I would say all of them. I still regret that game back in January against them, I can live with it, but had we won it they would have crumbled- losing it took our players months to get over. I reckon the pivotal game was the LC Final. If anyone remembers they were hotly fancied to run riot with us, we had had a European game the Thursday before it, and yet, again, we proved the doubters wrong. I think that match changed the mentality of our players and exorcised the feelings we had had about the January match

McGregor's save has to be the defining moment. I sat in Ibrox with my scarf over my eyes and my head in my hands when the penalty was being taken. Wish I had watched it now.

I looked away when he put the ball on the spot, at last second I turned my head as he struck it and Shagger did the business. Glad I did. Nearly fainted from expelling all the air from my lungs such was the duration of my cheer!

McGregor's save has to be the defining moment. I sat in Ibrox with my scarf over my eyes and my head in my hands when the penalty was being taken. Wish I had watched it now.

Can't put it down to any one game, all the above mentioned were important. For me it was a combination of our great run at the end following the 3-2cdefeat at home to utd and the big favour by ICT. Just glad the boys hung in there and showed great character in the past few weeks :uk:

Simples

Shaggers pen save v Greek junkball

He won the league that day, tbf keevins said it instantly

this, no 2 ways about it.

This season the guys pulled out unbelievable stops one after another. Without a doubt if he played for a 'bigger' team he'd be "world class".

Daily Record have gone with an column on page 46 today with the headline '10 games that won title'

Listed as follows...

Aberdeen 2-3 Rangers 26/9/10

Brave fightback kicked off by Kenny's pen and Jelavic seals it.

Hearts 1-2 Rangers 2/10/10

Big Laffbot comes off the bench to score a cheeky freekick and Naisy wriggles his way and scores a beauty to win it.

rhebels 1-3 Rangers 24/10/10

Kilmarnock 2-3 Rangers 20/11/10

St Mirren 0-1 Rangers 6/3/11

Rangers 2-1 Kilmarnock 13/3/11

An lucky own goal gave us the win here, thanks Clancy!

Hamilton 0-1 Rangers 10/4/11

Sublime freekick from Jelavic after Shagger saved a pen early on.

Aberdeen 0-1 Rangers 13/4/11

Another sublime moment from Jelavic giving me a happy birthday!

Rangers 0-0 rhebels 24/4/11

Shagger pen as none of us will forget!

Kilmarnock 1-5 Rangers 15/5/11 (actually put 10th May in the paper doh )

Some vital games there and I'm sure there are more McGregor saves that saved us throughout the season!