Bayern v AC Milan thread

bluenose_72

Doesn't fergie ALWAYS send out that portuguese fella to the press after a game ?

Nope. Except when it's the BBC.

SAF gives interviews to everyone except the BBC.

The BBC also fail to get interviews from Harry Redknapp and Sam Allerdyce too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greengrass

got the old humble pie treatment at Cp tho ..

highlight ay the season right there.. thoughts of souness at blackburn came flooding back.

RAGING . ahah an understatement , altho least he showed face that time.. albeit a red one. to match his big red nose. :craphead:

got the old humble pie treatment at Cp tho ..

highlight ay the season right there.. thoughts of souness at blackburn came flooding back.

RAGING . ahah an understatement , altho least he showed face that time.. albeit a red one. to match his big red nose. :craphead:

Hypocrit.

SAF is nothing, compared to the sore losers WGS and fat lennon are.

edit: and Wenger :D

I hope Milan crash and burn

:pipeguy:

:lol:

This is just the beginning

As my sigbar says Im a "Man Utd fan"

Let the games begin

ps I will feel alot more confident if you say"Milan play some quality football and i see them going through" :pipeguy:

i will feel more confident if you once again repeat the words "i hope milan crash and burn" :pipeguy:

good old AC, never back against them.

I thought it was all over after the San Siro game..even if bayern never equalised i thought they would be too strong at home.

But AC have so many gears they can go into..you just cant write them off

Im sure after Man U's 7-1 roasting of Roma will have everyone saying that they are going to molest Milan...

Iv got a funny feeling AC will put an end to all this english teams in CL final talk

good old AC, never back against them.

I thought it was all over after the San Siro game..even if bayern never equalised i thought they would be too strong at home.

But AC have so many gears they can go into..you just cant write them off

Im sure after Man U's 7-1 roasting of Roma will have everyone saying that they are going to molest Milan...

Iv got a funny feeling AC will put an end to all this english teams in CL final talk

it was just one of those nights when everything went in for united. it will never happen again and certainly not against ac. i also feel ac will spoil the "english party". championee

Bayern Munich boss Ottmar Hitzfeld conceded that Milan were the better team over the two legs of their quarter-final.

“Milan absolutely deserved to go through, as in both legs they were the best team on the field. Bayern did not have the substance to overturn the situation and so rightly went out.â€

The Germans were confident of qualifying after their 2-2 draw at San Siro, but the 2-0 defeat at the AllianzArena sealed their exit.

“We played very well in the opening 15 minutes and had a great chance with Lukas Podolski, but there was a 10-minute blackout in which Milan slipped in and scored twice. It all became very difficult from there and the side reacted, but could not find a way through.â€

While Milan had Alberto Gilardino suspended, Hitzfeld also had to make adjustments for Bastian Schweinsteiger’s injury.

“I fielded Hasan Salihamidzic in defence because I wanted more experience back there, as Christian Lell is very young and still needed a little more protection down the flank.â€

The Rossoneri go through to meet Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final and Hitzfeld is putting his bet on the Italians.

“It will be a very interesting match. Milan have a very good chance, while Manchester United will be charged up after the great 7-1 victory over Roma, but I think the Rossoneri can do it.â€

hitzfeld thinks milan will beat man u :pipeguy: his players seemed to think otherwise for some reason.

What amuses me overall is how poor Man Utd have actually BEEN in the CL bar Tuesday. They struggled against Lille, they got gubbed in Italy, and their group performance was absolutely nothing to brag about.

And yet all the pundits see Tuesday and reckon them winning the thing is a foregone conclusion.

What amuses me overall is how poor Man Utd have actually BEEN in the CL bar Tuesday. They struggled against Lille, they got gubbed in Italy, and their group performance was absolutely nothing to brag about.

And yet all the pundits see Tuesday and reckon them winning the thing is a foregone conclusion.

totally agree. does anyone remember how near the end of the group stage man u were actually struggling having lost to copenhagen AND celtic? 1 good performance throughout the whole tournament doesnt mean you will win it.

also interesting that kahn thinks milan will win the CL

Bayern Munich captain and keeper Oliver Kahn had a few words of praise for Milan: ‘They are unrivalled in defence, quick and technically incomparable. I think they will win the title.’

gavin hamilton from some football magazine was on Sky Sports News and said how he thinks milan will win and that kaka is the best player in the world. :pipeguy:

i just cant wait for these 2 games should be 2 classics and i also have a few mates who support man u :pipeguy: