Met Weiss & Bartley Today - Wee Info

Dunny_01

Had privelege to meet both today, both gems of a guys, Weiss especially so ''supporter'' type individual.

His driver and Pal of my dad said that Weiss may be going to Espanyol next season, as Rangers no been in touch yet, and said that Kyle Bartley is a certainity to sign for the Rangers.

The Big boy is absolutely massive, the same height as 'the big show'

what a day ...we arra peeple

Espanyol :anguish:

Ranger's will surely be in touch within the next few days if not weeks. Fantastic news to hear about Bartley, lets hope we've got our eyes on a few other defenders and build from the back. (tu)

Surely Weiss would realise he'll never, ever experience another day like today at fucking Espanyol?!

IF he gets the choice, you know where he'll be going ;)

As much as I love Weiss, given our current circumstance I think Bartley would be a better signing right now. Would love for us to get him on a permanent deal as I believe he could develop into a future Rangers captain.

Would have both back at Ibrox in a heartbeat.

Hope you're wrong for once, regarding Weiss. Would love to see him back here! Hope you'e right about Bartley, though! :D

must agree wrong about weiss right about bartley would be amense

I try to pick what i post!! Im no goin for the slaughterings u boys hand out!! Ill stick to the stuff i knows true haha

right i have met Paul Wight the big show in newcastle and in chicago, i have met bartley today only and i would say he is defo the same height as the big show, if he was the ssme build ... Then the 1 -6-3 formation would be born!!!

I love wee Weiss too !! But the boy said its not looking good as espanyol is man citys preference, AND that weiss and mccoist had a wee spat during the season!! But main thing was rangers not contacted city yet so heres hoping, think he is brilliant just as fantatical as nacho and its great to see!!!

Great news regarding Bartley, I couldn't think of a better signing we could make..realistically ofcourse.

Weiss was once quoted that he will play for Rangers again one day..and I believe him.

Info Info blah blah fukin blah the real question is Who the fuck is Dunny :sherlock:

My money is on Ian Durrant. He doesnt speak like he has a source. He speaks like he is a source.

Also i just think Durrant has got to grips with all this technology pish so hes in amoungst it :sherlock:

Info Info blah blah fukin blah the real question is Who the fuck is Dunny :sherlock:

My money is on Ian Durrant. He doesnt speak like he has a source. He speaks like he is a source.

Also i just think Durrant has got to grips with all this technology pish so hes in amoungst it :sherlock:

Do u no know who i am? Sorry mate im new on here!! Do u know Drew McIntyre aff the WWE well im his mates uncles second cousin and he like knows a load of stuff about Rangers and like i usually just write on here, stuff that walter Smiths wifes 2nd cousins pals dad tells me in the Toby Jug every friday!!

Oh and i fancy myself as a bit of a facebook legend!!