Marco Negri

The Artist

Maybe because he was a moody bastard who buggered off not long after arriving.

Attitude plays a big part.

aye he was certainly moody.remember when he scored 5 past dundee utd at ibrox and didnt even crack a smile?!!some scoring rate in that half season though!

aye he was certainly moody.remember when he scored 5 past dundee utd at ibrox and didnt even crack a smile?!!some scoring rate in that half season though!

I was at that game, he was some finisher right enough!

What is it about good finishers being moody bassas? (Kris Boyd!)

Certainly one of the most astonishing games ive ever witnessed.

reading over the "best non brits to play for rangers" thread i was surprised not one person chose marco negri up front.

It seems any ersehole can get a good mention on here eh

There is hope for me yet

Feckin Marco Negri....whoz next ??? :lol:

anybody actually know the reason he became a moddy cnut at the gers?

after he got skelped wi porrinis squash ball he turned into public enemy number 1,did walter and upstairs put pressure on him to come back quickly because of his goal scoring? or was he a cellic fan in disguise sent to ruin our 10inarow? dunno what happened but there wasnt any suggestions before he signed that he had a temprament problem,would be good to know the full truth about what happened,couldve become a real hero if he'd kept going the way he was

I think he actually suffered from severe depression Marco Negri. I have a pal who suffers from exactly the same thing real bad and it's some real nasty shit. Thankfully he's a Celtic fan and who can blame him, he can also giru himself!! :craphead:

Id heard that he got a job with a photographer. His job was getting everyone to smile for the camera. I dont think we will see this laddy in the Hall of fame at any point!