Will McCoist Wear A Suit Next Season?

McD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That half wit from Stoke wore his suit to walk his players out for the fa cup final then ran back and got changed

In to his tracksuit before kick off

A will leave the decision to ally he will do what fells right for him

I was asking going to ask this aswell :lol:

Personally I think he'll be in a suit next year.

Has there ever been a Rangers manager who hasn't worn one ? Apart from Souness when he was actually playing :lol:

Smith, Advocaat, Mcleish and Le Guen (:anguish:) are the only managers we've had since I've been born and they've all worn suits.

Who gives a fuck, you shallow bastards....??!!!

I am more concerned with who he signs up and how the team he puts in the pitch perform. He could dress as Big Bird from Sesame Street as long as we win 4-in-a-row and have a decent European run.

Anyway, it's not tradition. Souness didn't wear a suit in his first game in charge.

I hope he does. Im always saying how clatty lennon looks in a trackie and how our managers have more class, so hopefully Ally will be suited and booted next season

Lennon could be dressed from head to toe in Savile Row's finest and he'd look like a man with a head transplant. As for McCoist, I'm not especially bothered, although I'd like to see the brown brogues consigned to the bin if he opts for the formal look.

In regard to Pulis, it's more the baseball cap that I object to. Makes him look like a child molester.

Who gives a fuck, you shallow bastards....??!!!

I am more concerned with who he signs up and how the team he puts in the pitch perform. He could dress as Big Bird from Sesame Street as long as we win 4-in-a-row and have a decent European run.

Anyway, it's not tradition. Souness didn't wear a suit in his first game in charge.

if you remember correctly Souness was actually PLAYER/MANAGER and was playing in his 1st league match at easter road.The Rangers manager should and always will wear a suit.

That scruff pulis didn't even wear a suit for FA cup final, highlight of his career :anguish:

Ally will be in a suit, no doubts about it. Durranty and Kenny will be pitchside.

Suit / Club Blazer and tie...ESSENTIAL wear for The Rangers manager.

(BTW DarcheVinny, your avatar pic., is that George Donaldson, former Rangers & Hearts mid-fielder from the 70's ?)

(BTW DarcheVinny, your avatar pic., is that George Donaldson, former Rangers & Hearts mid-fielder from the 70's ?)

Yes it is mate. I was on Morecambe market and found a collection of start of season team photos from 70s, and found George's name on 71/72? Anyways Donaldson is my surname and he's the only Donaldson I have found to date. I think he only made a sub appearance in a friendly that season before going to Hearts?

I can't believe so many are questioning this or saying "I dont care"

This is a long tradition of our club and one that must be kept up to remain within our identity.

Players used to have to travel in shirt and tie but thats went out the window.

I for one want McCoist to wear a suit for EVERY game, I hate tracksuit managers, Lennon, O'Neil, Pullis.

Pullis went to Wembley and STILL wore a fucking trackie!!! PIKEY SCALLY

I think and hope that McCoist will wear a suit as when it was officially announced a few weeks back he was i his suit.