Will McCoist Wear A Suit Next Season?

McD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the 30 or so people who've posted in this thread represent a fair cross section of hundreds of thousands of Rangers fans.

No one said they did.

He said "everyone here" clearly meaning everyone in the thread who have posted...

No one said they did.

He said "everyone here" clearly meaning everyone in the thread who have posted...

I know, and I sneakily expanded the point to show that what the people in this thread think doesn't really matter a fuck in the grand scheme of things.

For what it's worth, McCoist is a grown man and can wear what he wants. I think he probably will wear a suit but I really don't care.

I know, and I sneakily expanded the point to show that what the people in this thread think doesn't really matter a fuck in the grand scheme of things.

For what it's worth, McCoist is a grown man and can wear what he wants. I think he probably will wear a suit but I really don't care.

No, you fucked up and can't admit it haha

Of course it doesn't, but the threads about what McCoist is wearing on the tuchline next season and members opinions, the thread title isn't "should McCoist wear a suit ? Answer in here representing the over-whelming majority of the Rangers support", seemed absolutely pointless pointing out that the thread's popular answer isn't what the majority of the bears across the globe think...

I agree.

He can wear a mankini if he wants long as the trophies are still in the cabinet!

Sort of agree but the image is not a pretty one. :ohmy:

Played against Ally not so long ago and he's put on a pound or 40 since his playing days.

So suit it is. With elasticated waistband. :thumbup:

Of course it doesn't, but the threads about what McCoist is wearing on the tuchline next season and members opinions, the thread title isn't "should McCoist wear a suit ? Answer in here representing the over-whelming majority of the Rangers support", seemed absolutely pointless pointing out that the thread's popular answer isn't what the majority of the bears across the globe think...

I agree.

I never said it did, I said I expanded the....ah,forget it. I cant be bothered arguing.

I meant I never said that the thread title said "should McCoist wear a suit ? Answer in here representing the over-whelming majority of the Rangers support".

My point was that the thread title wasn't "should McCoist wear a suit ? Answer in here representing the over-whelming majority of the Rangers support", so their was no need to come out with

That people in this thread dont represent accurately what the entire Rangers support thinks.

And there was something else you said similar to that that I can't be fucked digging up.