Will McCoist Wear A Suit Next Season?

McD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally's always been prone to a bit of tracky action, but with this step up he knows the fans expect no less than a THREE PIECE suit with folded handkerchief, monocle and walking cane.

As much as I want him to be an imitation of the Monopoly guy a three-piece suit will be enough thanks very much.

Yes a suit is mandatory to being Rangers manager no matter who it is and what their preferences are. If you are managing Rangers only your Sunday best will do. Even Ian Durrant wore a suit and was only manager for one game which I still feel gutted about as you could see Durrant was in tears because you knew he felt it was the biggest day of his life and we were beated by shitey Dunfermline.

Yes a suit is mandatory to being Rangers manager no matter who it is and what their preferences are. If you are managing Rangers only your Sunday best will do. Even Ian Durrant wore a suit and was only manager for one game which I still feel gutted about as you could see Durrant was in tears because you knew he felt it was the biggest day of his life and we were beated by shitey Dunfermline.

People have their own opinions on it but I don't understand this 'no choice' attitude. Do people seriously think the club has some sort of a rule over a manager wearing suits during games and that they'll get the sack if they refuse? I know every manager has worn a suit apart from Souness in his player-manager days but we haven't had that many gaffers so it could just be coincidence that they've all had that preference.

It really doesn't matter a jot to me but looking at most of these replies i'm dreading the threads that'll be appearing if Ally appears on the touchline in a tracksuit for the first game of next season. People will want him booted out the door ffs. :anguish:

People have their own opinions on it but I don't understand this 'no choice' attitude. Do people seriously think the club has some sort of a rule over a manager wearing suits during games and that they'll get the sack if they refuse? I know every manager has worn a suit apart from Souness in his player-manager days but we haven't had that many gaffers so it could just be coincidence that they've all had that preference.

It really doesn't matter a jot to me but looking at most of these replies i'm dreading the threads that'll be appearing if Ally appears on the touchline in a tracksuit for the first game of next season. People will want him booted out the door ffs. :anguish:

Don't worry about it.

It's not going to happen mate. :pipe:

Ally knows the score.

Step up and play ;)

I just want the manager to follow tradition that is all but I will not boo him or want him sack if he chooses not to that's just ridiculous