Davis

Gillete

True dat.

You are my Davis, my Steven Davis.

You make me happy when skys are grey.

So fuck your Lampard and your Stevie Gerrard.

You are my Davis all the wayyyyy

:crabflute:

He is a class act,so dont give him shite when he has an off day,as has happened earlier in the season.Over the season they have all pulled their weight and it has now paid off!! He was brilliant today,but only one of many!!!!

Sticky start to the season but came good in the end, never doubted him, love him to bits and what a player the wee man is, certainly looks our fittest player, does he ever stop running? Best player in Scotland, I'll second that, McGregor & Jela close seconds

Is there a player as comfortable on the Park than Davis and Naismith. Naismith is clearly the most talented Scottish player, but in the two of them we have the two best players in the League. It's not just what they do with the ball, it's their control of the game, the shape of the side, the making space, picking wholes in the opposition, gaining possession, consolidating possession. Those two are superb players for us, and with Jelavic up there how anyone can claim we are not the best team in the League is beyond me